+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gah! So sorry to hear that @McBecks I was really hopeful for you this month too! Onto November!

I got an even darker, if that was even possible, OPK yesterday. Temp went up higher than any other day this morning so O might have been yesterday. Who knows! I thought OPKs were positive 24-36 hours before though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I always got really pos OPK's for days Hill, to know by temping I ovulated day 2. This time around I had about 6 days of on and off positives. Considering my implantation day and dating scans I ovulated on the 2nd day of positives. So it's normal to ovulate then continue to get positives for days after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I always got really pos OPK's for days Hill, to know by temping I ovulated day 2. This time around I had about 6 days of on and off positives. Considering my implantation day and dating scans I ovulated on the 2nd day of positives. So it's normal to ovulate then continue to get positives for days after.
    Oh really? Thanks @delirium ! I was so confused because I never even get a true positive normally! Hopefully that means O was yesterday then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Oh really? Thanks @delirium ! I was so confused because I never even get a true positive normally! Hopefully that means O was yesterday then!
    I've also read several days of positives, especially when you've already dropped the egg can mean good egg quality thus your LH stays really high even after ovulation.

Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Del I must admit, if it happens this month, after being told not to try for three months, I'll feel like a naughty teenager telling my naturopath! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear McBecks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks NicM.

How's everyone else going? @Shrillian BT tomorrow right? How are you going! Feeling up the duff yet? 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh yes, good luck for tomorrow @Shrillian !!!

How is everyone? FF has now confirmed my O day as CD32 (if my temps don't drop and it moves the goal posts again). I got more test results back today. Looks to me like it's fairly certain I have PCOS. As well as my androgens being high my AMH came back at 69.3. Since the upper limit of the norm is 30, PCOS seems pretty certain.

I am pretty much sitting here going, ok so I have Hashimoto's which can cause infertility, PCOS, a history of PID, ridiculously low progesterone (even taking progestalift) and haemochromatosis which can also cause infertility.... I know miracles happen for people, but is that too much to ask, should I just admit defeat? I feel bad even saying it here, but right now if it wasn't for my DH so wanting us to have a family, I would just throw my arms in the air, throw in the towel on TTC and go on with life. Of course, I might feel differently about that next week or something! I spoke to my DH about "what if we actually can't conceive?" and he said "then we'll have each other. And we'll get more animals, and go on more holidays. It would be sad, but we have everything else we want in life". Which is exactly what I needed to hear (even if he was dying inside when he said it, which he might have been for all I know!)

Knowing the universe, I'll get pregnant suddenly by some miracle now, and when our child is a horrible teenager I'll say "you know what, I could have been in Hawaii and had goats instead of you!" LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh HD I am feeling for you right now but I really don't think it's the end of the road for you. I have pcos (AMH 51.9, 18 cysts of each ovary, abnormal hormone levels) and conceived my DS naturally. Admittedly number #2 took us 3 years but that was issues unrelated to pcos. Your other health issues also sound like they can be managed. Have you been on metformin before, many people with pcos have luck with it? Your DH sounds like he is a great support xxx big hugs lovely xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Bel xx that info means a lot to me and gives me hope I have a cry definite defense mechanism that kicks in as soon as I think I'm going to fail at something that says "Well I didn't want it anyway!" even if it's not true.

I haven't been on meteor in yet because I have "thin PCOS". Because weight loss is a side effect of networking they're not keen to put me on it yet (I literally weigh 45kgs so any weight loss is not good for me).

I just came back from my appointment with my wonderful naturopath. She said "I can honestly say there is not one single thing here that can't be fixed or overcome." My thyroid levels are now perfect and the thyroid antibodies are coming down heaps, so that's a good thing!

Thanks again, you made me feel much calmer xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (29-10-2014)