+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - firstly, I meant ducks, whoops!

And secondly, I have no idea about temp charts BUT the month we got BFP I weirdly had EWCM at about 14DPO, which totally confused me! I didn't test until a few days later. Hope it is a good sign for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I have a lot to catch up on! How's everyone today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    Wow I have a lot to catch up on! How's everyone today?
    I am quietly going insane waiting for it to be tomorrow so I can test... But have that sinking feeling AF is on her way today. 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, you could be right @Lizard I do remember the 2 nights I had higher temps I had the heater on as usual, but the weather had warmed up enough not to have them on. I remember being really hot when I woke up.. Maybe that caused the temp spike..

If I haven't O'd yet it looks like the TCM was def helping me O earlier! This is the first month I haven't used it.
    @AJsyd weird thing is, if I did infacy O on day 23, DH didn't get home until 2 days after that, so can't imagine there's be a chance of a BFP there. So confusing! I couldn't believe the OPK yesterday, I've never been able to get the line as dark as the control, I always have to go "yep close enough" but yesterday it was darker!
    @McBecks hope AF doesn't arrive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - ooh, that's a good thing then, right, that you've never had it that dark? How was your temp today? Can you post your FF link?

@McBecks - here's hoping she stays away! Pregnancy and AF symptoms are very similar, remember!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shrillian I guess it was a good thing, although I'm on CD32 with no O which might not be great? This morning FF took away the cross lines and said it would have to reassess the data based on the new info with my temps over the last few days, so I guess it doesn't think I've O'd yet now either!

On the plus side, I got new test results back today that the FS ordered (my GP said I could come and pick up the results so that was a bonus ) and my thyroid and iron levels just keep getting better and better. The GP rang this morning and said my ANA results had come back abnormal (which made sense to me as we think I have Hashimoto's, the thyroid autoimmune disease) but when I got the results and looked at them that one isn't there and says it's still to come! But anyway, the rest of my results are looking good!

I can't for the life of me figure out how to post the FF link so you can see all my charts but I think this one goes direct to this months?

http:/fertilityfriend.com/home/4fc3f6

Thanks
    Reviews
    HillDweller - glad you got some positive news!

McBecks.... ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No luck this month. AF arrived last night. 😢 Pretty disappointed as I think I had been getting my hopes higher than normal given the positive SA results.

Oh well, guess we'll just have to try harder in November! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no
    I'm sorry to hear that, treat yourself with kindness today, get some cuddles & maybe some chocky x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @McBecks - bugger! I was thinking it could have been this month as well! Sorry to hear the witch arrived x