+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Good news McBecks hope we have some good results with menivit too, DH has been on it about a month I recon.

HillDweller you crack me up!!! Those poor ducks, I'm a bit like that with our cat, she just doesn't love me as much as DH no matter how much I try and make her!!

I'm like you HD I like to know what's what with medical stuff (maybe not to the same degree as you) but I feel drs should explain more to us, it may not be our field of expertise but it's our bodies and our health!!
    Yep, our cat runs away from me now if I say "Want to snuggle me?"

And I think it's really important for Dr's to help us understand the medical stuff. Especially since they hardly ever touch on anything other than the 'medication' you can take. I'm quite sure that a big part of my thyroid issues starting to resolve themselves so quickly is because once I knew what was happening I was able to do some research and change things like my diet to help myself. If we don't understand what's going on, we're less likely to understand what questions we should be asking, and if they're not volunteering up the information....well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mcbeck, fingers crossed
    @HillDweller, you poor poppet. Hope those chickens liked the snuggle! Your man always sounds so lovely and supportive, hold onto that one
    @Shrillian, counting down with you x

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (24-10-2014),Shrillian  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Joining in on the action here. DH & I are TTC for our first in November. Been off the pill this month, no AF yet but all signs (CM & BBT) seem to indicate that I have ovulated so guess all will reveal itself early next month.

I have been taking folic acid, multi vitamin & vitamin d for a month or so and trying to eat as healthy as possible. Caffine & wine are a bit of a struggle though . After reading these posts I might be banning DH from codeine & hot showers too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @poochella ! I hear you on the caffeine. I gave it up for a few months but I've slipped back recently Good luck for next month! Ps: love your avatar!

Ladies, can I ask you what you think of this? I'm a bit confused. FF says I O'd CD23, but look at my weird temps after O. I've never had my temps drop below the cover line like that before. I know it can do, but I usually have a really clear pattern. I didn't use OPKs or anything this cycle.

For the last few days I've had strong O pains and sensitive n!pples, anxiety etc (all common coming up to O symptoms for me). Today I've had EWCM. I hardly ever get EWCM as it is, and if I do, it's only ever in the 5 days leading up to O. I am well confused. Could it be that I haven't actually O'd? Or does the temp jump completely rule that out? I want to have O'd because we're meant to be avoiding getting pregnant the next few months and of course, since I thought O was confirmed we didn't worry about being careful! Also, (mainly, because if I get a BFP when I'm not meant to I'll totally deal with it ) if I O within the next week AF will be due when we're going on holidays to Broome next month! Gah!

This is my chart
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1414135134.076521.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

poochella  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I just took an OPK and it is the most positive one I've ever had.... Don't know what's going on..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm way to inexperienced to read into your chart HillDweller, I have only been charting this month, but thank you because I had no idea I could put in all the specific data

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poochella View Post
    Well I'm way to inexperienced to read into your chart HillDweller, I have only been charting this month, but thank you because I had no idea I could put in all the specific data
    Oh yes, no worries @poochella it's quite handy isn't it. I record everything on there so if I'm having strange symptoms I can go back to the previous month and go "oh yeah, that happened last month too!". My charts are usually so easy to read!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would have said looking at the chart that you had O'd but then if you just did a OPK and got a positive then I'd say not yet, but about to. So I'm confused too, sorry Hun.

I've said it before 'stupid stupid bodies'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could anything else have caused the temp spike, like fever during the night, have you been unwell (I've had a virus for a couple of weeks turned into bronchitis) what about warm temps over night it's been fairly warm here over the last few nights?

Dunno

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How utterly confusing, @HillDweller!

I would have said O first time around as well. Will be interesting to see your temps following.