+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! Such a lovely name too!
    What a wonderful Xmas we've all had with our babies.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (30-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rj85 hi! Evie is going good thanks, shes on medication for reflux which has finally kicked in so slowly starting to see an improvement. She doesn't seem to like sleeping much in the day....too scared about missing something I reckon (like her mother haha) but at night shes usually asleep 8-830ish, up at 2amish then again at 530-6am so that's going well how are you going? Did you have a good chrimbo? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im glad her reflux is getting sorted it can cause a lot of pain and crying for bubs ( and mums!)You're daughter sounds identical to mine in terms of sleep!! Gen's not good at going to sleep or staying a sleep in the day either. We had a very busy christmas! Gen was pretty tired as she hardly slept. How was yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rj85 it was awful before she got diagnosed....one day I remember she screamed from 8am-11pm, I was beside myself and felt awful I couldn't comfort her I just got back from a drive to get her to sleep but she woke up the minute we got home. I'm glad Gen is the same and I'm not the only 1 with a baby who wants only minimal, if at all, sleep during the day! The community nurses made me feel pretty bad about it as apparently she should be getting a minimum of 16 a day (she gets nowhere near that) but I say all babies are different! They also tell us to swaddle her but she hates being swaddled and cracks the sh!ts big time.....shes been in those sleeping bag thingies since five wks but I'm not game enough to tell them that! We went to the beach in the morning as she had some bathers from Santa how old is Gen now? Does she sleep well at night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive also found gen hated having her arms wrapped but used to startle herself awake so i had her in a sleeping bags which included her arms shes now in a normal sleeping bag the last 3 weeks. Shes 13.5wks now. She sleeps great at night, last night from 8pm-4am then woke at 6am. I figure i prefer she sleeps well at night than day. The only way i can get her to have a longer sleep in the day is to wear her in a carrier, not ideal in summer and she doesnt fall asleep in the car, in her pram or swing or bouncer or anywhere during the day yet she can be put in her cot awake at night and goes off to sleep on her own?!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rj85 I hear you!! Wide awake but settles at night only! Last night she slept from 830pm-430am....got to be happy with that! Much rather she sleep at night (although as I type shes sleeping in her pram??????!!!)