+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olismumma View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool thanks for checking in How are you going? Have u finished work or cut back yet?
    I was actually going to see if anyone will still continue to use this page or switch to fb? I no longer have an account though will start one up again over the weekend when i get a chance so i can stay updated
    Afm im feeling ok though very exhausted now and struggle to find the energy for my poor dd, luckily shes pretty cruisey though i feel guilty.
    I can also relate to pp who mentioned getting angry alot of the time now.
    My poor dh was just saying a couple of months ago "you're not as hormonal/angry as last time around"... poor fella has been copping it lately now though lol... its to be expected from all of us from now i think. Its been a long tough journey for a lot of us not to mention emotional and we are nearing the end

How is everyone else going? Have i missed any new arrivals that may not have been posted here?
    And i hope all our new mummies are coping, along with their bubs and partners
    I know the sleep deprivation is a killer and im dreading being there again but it WILL pass

Another 2 weeks of work to go! and counting. Still waiting on the letters of offer to come through properly. So frustrating.
    I did ask to cut back by half an hour... which never got approved let alone discussed..

I think most of us have made the switch to FB - purely as it's such a private location so to speak - so of course we'd love for you to come over!
    xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros so glad things calmed down and baby is staying put for a while! I guess the tablets every 6 hours will get you a little used to getting up and feeding baby? That's what I tell myself every few hours I wake up to go to the toilet haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopeforlife thats what I'm telling myself haha, I reckon I get up about 10-12 a night to go to the loo!! @Bow Ties Are Cool I hope you hear from your work soon I have been pretty lucky with mine, they have told me I can pretty much come and go as I please (I think they were a bit scared with what happened too!) and now my replacement has started I just have to be here to answer any questions really...they are happy for me to sit here and do my college work which is great as I have to finsih it before the baby comes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, mine was being lenient.. and now they are docking my pay for a supposed 6 days sick leave... as in, I had taken 6 more than allowed.. I highly doubt I have, but haven't tracked them so can' be sure.

The boss has made me a good verbal offer, which entails me working from home completely - no having to return to the office. So will see if the offer comes off. I also asked him to include an offer of redundancy so I can weigh up my options. I know if the other directors have already pushed for that, then it will happen one day. If the $$ aren't worth fighting for, then no point staying on.

I won't be getting replaced. I've tried showing a couple of people simple things and am met with disdain and not wanting to learn. So they will be screwed once I am gone. Tough luck to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    does anyone come on here anymore?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    does anyone come on here anymore?
    I was just thinking the same thing, about to set up a fb account now as I think everyone may have moved on?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to olismumma For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here but mostly ppl are posting on facebook now. Come join us if you like!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma and @rj85 I hate facebook! But maybe I should as I am missing all the updates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @olismumma and @rj85 I hate facebook! But maybe I should as I am missing all the updates
    I hate it too! I got off about a year ago now as I wasted waaaay too much time on there and I hated being available all the time (for clients to contact me)
    But I will join as soon as I get a minute and can think of a name so none of my family and some friends knows im on
    Im missing the updates too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to olismumma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you put your security settings up really high is quite difficult for ppl to find you. We've had lots of the girls join now I think 23 or so?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (23-10-2014)