+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frenchy81, @Cubbie, @Tinkers, @sweetnic35, @hposs, @olismumma, @Molros, @vanillababy, @Jodes35, @Kk1982, @Hopefor4Bub2, @TwinkleStar, @Shawly, @Zimbaby, @Vixjc, @Littleoneplusone

How are all of you lovelies travelling???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

vanillababy  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First week of mat leave and loving it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 33 weeks and I've discovered I get angry really easily! Other than that, not too bad!

How are you going?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...all is going well for us. Judt settling in with breastfeeding and bubs slowly sleeping through nights. One night I was awake between 12am to 6am! Even though Zac had his 3hrly/4hrly feeds....he just didnt want to sleep at night! During the day he slept for 4-5hrs at a time! Wake up then eat/poo then back to sleep!@@

the last two nights he did great though. Slept through after his feeds.

During my hospital stay (6 days due to c-section), I struggled with breastfeeding issues. When my milk came in day4, I had engorgement again! So painful!!! After much persistence, cracked bleeding nipples due to me not attaching bub properly. . Everything has finally settled and zac and I are doing well with breastfeeding. .thank god!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well! @GStef love your baby shower!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going well over here now. Had a few hiccups a couple of weeks back where I had some bleeding. Spent 2 nights in hospital for obs. They couldn't find where it came from though. It's been fine since then though. Got a bit of babas room set up last weekend in prep for my baby shower tomorrow. So excited. 😃😃. 30 weeks on Sunday!!! Thanks for asking Bowties!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool hi I've been MIA recently! They kept me in until last Friday and was back in again on Monday but they let me go home. My ob finally got back from annual leave yesterday so I am happier now that he's here and I am now 34 + 2....they walked about transferring me to King Eddies cos I was only 33 + 1 but after doing a scan they saw the baby is 2.5kg which apparently is a good size so I would've been ok at our normal hospital. The tablets seem to have worked and I have to keep taking them until at least wk 36, every six hours, so getting up at 1am is making me tired haha. Apart from that I'm all fine @Willowglen and @hopeforlife thank you for thinking of me It started as period pain and then the contractions came. we are still a bit surprised by it all tbh! The swab was from my cervix I think and tells them about whether or not you're in labour...they did tell me what it was called but I can't remember @GStef your baby shower looked awesome, I hope you enjoyed it @Jodes35 I hear you with the angry, I've never been the most tolerant of people but I've noticed its got worse, sometimes I feel like just throwing things I get so angry haha. A couple of weeks ago some mole stole my wallet out of my bag in Woolies....they caught her and security were taking her off to wait for the police and I started running after her, I felt like smacking her round the head with my purse!!....I bet that looked funny to people watching! @frenchy81 I am glad everything is going well for you with the breastfeeding

Congrats to all the babies I have missed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    First week of mat leave and loving it!
    - ahh jelous! I have 2 more weeks to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodes35 View Post
    I'm 33 weeks and I've discovered I get angry really easily! Other than that, not too bad! How are you going?!
    - People are just frustrating and annoying aren't they??? I've been ready to smack a lady in the office here over the head for weeks now. Sits there coughing and such without so much as covering her mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbaby View Post
    Going well over here now. Had a few hiccups a couple of weeks back where I had some bleeding. Spent 2 nights in hospital for obs. They couldn't find where it came from though. It's been fine since then though. Got a bit of babas room set up last weekend in prep for my baby shower tomorrow. So excited. ������������. 30 weeks on Sunday!!! Thanks for asking Bowties!
    - sounding good, glad all was well with the bleeding. scary times though!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Hi ladies...all is going well for us. Judt settling in with breastfeeding and bubs slowly sleeping through nights. One night I was awake between 12am to 6am! Even though Zac had his 3hrly/4hrly feeds....he just didnt want to sleep at night! During the day he slept for 4-5hrs at a time! Wake up then eat/poo then back to sleep!@@

the last two nights he did great though. Slept through after his feeds.

During my hospital stay (6 days due to c-section), I struggled with breastfeeding issues. When my milk came in day4, I had engorgement again! So painful!!! After much persistence, cracked bleeding nipples due to me not attaching bub properly. . Everything has finally settled and zac and I are doing well with breastfeeding. .thank god!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well! @GStef love your baby shower!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    - Glad to hear little Zac is doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool hi I've been MIA recently! They kept me in until last Friday and was back in again on Monday but they let me go home. My ob finally got back from annual leave yesterday so I am happier now that he's here and I am now 34 + 2....they walked about transferring me to King Eddies cos I was only 33 + 1 but after doing a scan they saw the baby is 2.5kg which apparently is a good size so I would've been ok at our normal hospital. The tablets seem to have worked and I have to keep taking them until at least wk 36, every six hours, so getting up at 1am is making me tired haha. Apart from that I'm all fine @Willowglen and @hopeforlife thank you for thinking of me It started as period pain and then the contractions came. we are still a bit surprised by it all tbh! The swab was from my cervix I think and tells them about whether or not you're in labour...they did tell me what it was called but I can't remember @GStef your baby shower looked awesome, I hope you enjoyed it @Jodes35 I hear you with the angry, I've never been the most tolerant of people but I've noticed its got worse, sometimes I feel like just throwing things I get so angry haha. A couple of weeks ago some mole stole my wallet out of my bag in Woolies....they caught her and security were taking her off to wait for the police and I started running after her, I felt like smacking her round the head with my purse!!....I bet that looked funny to people watching! @frenchy81 I am glad everything is going well for you with the breastfeeding

Congrats to all the babies I have missed
    - Glad things are progressing ok - and just think, atleast it's just a tablet to take then back to sleep!
    You def shouldn't be running after a thief!! LOL sadly, we are targets with our big bellies - I was in a store the other week, pushing my friend's little boy in his pram, and this REALLY weird creepy guy started following me... my friend noticed him too and came very quickly toward me, just as I also turned around so essentially faced him and walked past him. Just something about him NOT trustworthy!

35+2 for me already - can't beleive how fast it's going!!!

If any of you want to come join us over on the secret FB page, just pm me you email (the one you use for fb) and I will add you in!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (18-10-2014),Molros  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you frenchy81! Gen did the up all night trick 2 nights ago. Good to hear the bf is going better now and zac is doing well.
    Molros I'm glad they managed to stop labor for you. Keep bubs in there a bit longer!
    Zimbaby how scary hun with the bleed, glad it's all settled now and bubs is doing fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (18-10-2014),Molros  (17-10-2014),Zimbaby  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool thanks for checking in How are you going? Have u finished work or cut back yet?
    I was actually going to see if anyone will still continue to use this page or switch to fb? I no longer have an account though will start one up again over the weekend when i get a chance so i can stay updated
    Afm im feeling ok though very exhausted now and struggle to find the energy for my poor dd, luckily shes pretty cruisey though i feel guilty.
    I can also relate to pp who mentioned getting angry alot of the time now.
    My poor dh was just saying a couple of months ago "you're not as hormonal/angry as last time around"... poor fella has been copping it lately now though lol... its to be expected from all of us from now i think. Its been a long tough journey for a lot of us not to mention emotional and we are nearing the end

How is everyone else going? Have i missed any new arrivals that may not have been posted here?
    And i hope all our new mummies are coping, along with their bubs and partners
    I know the sleep deprivation is a killer and im dreading being there again but it WILL pass

14. The Following User Says Thank You to olismumma For This Useful Post:

rj85  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros so glad to hear it all settled down. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were going!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Molros  (20-10-2014)