+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister bought me the save our sleep diary it looks interesting. Haven't read it thoroughly yet though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing to new thread

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to read sos too, hoping it can provide a basis and then we can see what works best.

Hearing you on the hemorrhoids, my OB suggested proctosedyl which has helped. It has a steroid in it so you can only take it for a week. You can get it over the counter at a chemist.

39 weeks today and so ready to meet our baby! OB examined me and said I was 2cm dilated then did a sweep. She said she could feel the baby's head and that it was a little high still.
    If nothing happens during the week, we are booked to go in at 8pm on the 8th - they'll apply the gel if I haven't dilated further. Then if nothing happens overnight, she'll break my waters the next day to get everything going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing to new thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    I'm starting to read sos too, hoping it can provide a basis and then we can see what works best.

Hearing you on the hemorrhoids, my OB suggested proctosedyl which has helped. It has a steroid in it so you can only take it for a week. You can get it over the counter at a chemist.

39 weeks today and so ready to meet our baby! OB examined me and said I was 2cm dilated then did a sweep. She said she could feel the baby's head and that it was a little high still.
    If nothing happens during the week, we are booked to go in at 8pm on the 8th - they'll apply the gel if I haven't dilated further. Then if nothing happens overnight, she'll break my waters the next day to get everything going.
    We may end up having our bubs the same day my c section is booked for the 9th

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh exciting! bubbas on the way!!!!!

Duarte has definitely been giving me some head butts right down there!! and the feet are getting higher up my rib cage!!!

Pretty sure there were hiccups happening this morning.. followed by some very dramatic looking rolls!

Might not be on much after this over the weekend. Will be prepping tonight/tomorrow for my shower on saturday, then off for maternity photos on sunday! Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Subbity sub

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing too
    I've also ordered that book; was recommended to me by a couple of people so we'll see! @ELM13 and @Sparklemonkey how EXCITING! @BaoLovesLudo I love your bump pic

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the craziest dream last night! Dreamt I was in labour and went to the hospital but the Drs wanted to do a forceps or vacuum assisted delivery and I said No Way! My contractions stopped so I went back home again then they started again and so I went back to hospital and said I want the syntocinon drip (which is used to induce or assist contractions in labour). WEIRD!

I think I'm paranoid that this time round is going to be a difficult birth because my sons birth was so quick & "normal".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Subbing too
    I've also ordered that book; was recommended to me by a couple of people so we'll see! @ELM13 and @Sparklemonkey how EXCITING! @BaoLovesLudo I love your bump pic
    Keep buying that book ladies! I work for the publisher so you're adding to my annual bonus!
    We published another this year called Your Cherished Baby that isn't as strict as Tizzy, I think I'll go with that one.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-10-2014)