+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @misti she is absolutely beautiful!
    @Molros hope you are traveling ok! Did you have any contractions or just period pain? Sounds a bit scary and unexpected! What was the swab that they did?

Afm starting to get stressed about finishing my shopping! Anybody have bottle recommendations? Is everyone getting breast pumps?

All the best for those ladies coming up for due dates and inductions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone else having problems with the FB secret page? I havent recieved any notifications regarding an add?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I haven't been able to access it. Will keep trying

Saw my OB this morning. He has booked me in for an internal next Wed (40+5) to check what the cervix is up to. Hopefully something happens b4 then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the FB secret page? I havent recieved any notifications regarding an add?
    can you PM me your email address?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnyteblu View Post
    @Wishnhope I haven't been able to access it. Will keep trying

Saw my OB this morning. He has booked me in for an internal next Wed (40+5) to check what the cervix is up to. Hopefully something happens b4 then
    Sorry for the hassles ladies, just trying to keep it as private as possible for all. You won't be able to search for it, I need to add you via email. SO make sure it's the one you use for your FB profile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool ive PM'd it again. Please let me know if you're not getting it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    Congrats @misti she is absolutely beautiful!
    @Molros hope you are traveling ok! Did you have any contractions or just period pain? Sounds a bit scary and unexpected! What was the swab that they did?

Afm starting to get stressed about finishing my shopping! Anybody have bottle recommendations? Is everyone getting breast pumps?

I got given a newborn starter bottle pack for my baby shower but I am not buying anything else until I see how the bf goes. Pumps arn't cheap especially if you end up not being able to bf so I will wait till a few weeks in to purchase one. DH kept telling me not to stress as the shops will still be around after bubs is born so we can always buy anything we need then

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kymbo82! You're absolutely right about the shops still being there. I can't help but want to have everything organised beforehand! Don't think I'll get a pump yet though, they're so expensive if you don't end up needing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post

@Willowglen Ive bought a breast pump (Medela swing maxi) and two types of bottles (just one of each) a Medela Calma and the Closer to Nature 260ml bottles. Will see how we go but ABA told us that introducing a bottle prior to 6 weeks can cause nipple confusion and strongly reccommened against it. So I wouldnt stress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness great day today! I worked 12 hours on birth suite and delivered a beautiful baby boy! My 20th birth!
    I also did my first suture (stitching up a tear "down there")
    I just got home and have had to put my feet up because my ankles are soooo swollen! I got a cramp in my leg too that lasted ages it was so painful.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1412759460.195524.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mrs hopeful you poor thing! You have an excuse to request a foot massage my hubby did one every night in the last week and it helped heaps to bring them down he'd done them sporadically prior to that. I didn't realize how swollen they were till I had Genevieve and now they're back to normal I have a new appreciation for my ankles :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app