+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Qld'er interested in becoming a surrogate

Hi all.
    I am a mother of 2 ( almost 4 year old daughter and 8 month old son), and I am seriously thinking about giving a couple the joy of a child.
    I am after any advice or chats with someone who has been a surrogate and could give me some advice on this subject and is willing to share their experiences. Thanks in advance.
    Sarah M.
    Last edited by smugg mum; 10-02-2015 at 17:23.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Surrogate

Hi, my name is Emily, me and my husband r living in Sydney and we r both 32 yrs old. We r looking for a surrogate mother. We lost our baby boy when I was 5 month pregnant due to my health issue, and it will be very hard for me to have another chance to get pregnant. We will be very appreciate and thankful if u can help us. My email is carolineyang6@hotmail.com, if u can pls email us and we can chat about this futher. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pm me and I can't chat to you Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo. I have found an amazing set of IP's and we have had our first counselling session.
    I have spoken to their FS and we have a 33% chance of success, so fingers crossed that my 28 year old uterus likes them.
    we are aiming for our first transfer at the end of February.
    wow. To be pregnant again. It is a good thing that I really like my IP's.
    My fingers are crossed that it works first time .
    I am very honoured to be doing this with these 2 amazing people.
    I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Sarah

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smugg mum For This Useful Post:

grace  (16-01-2015),Mamasupial  (26-12-2014),Sunnybambino  (26-12-2014),Wise Enough  (26-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What a wonderful thing you are doing. Hope it all goes well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Following I want to do something like this in the future, but not until my family is complete.

Thanks
    Reviews
    gee that was fast...each to their own but after learning what I did and learning from others journeys good luck to you all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have done our counselling and the report has been sent to QFG, I have had my bloods taken, and I have had a consultation with a lawyer. I have consented and I am meeting with the QFG clinic on Tuesday to discuss the ins and outs of embryo transfer and all of the medications that I have to look forward to.
    I have a wonderful set of IP's who trust me to do what is right. We are hoping to transfer in the next couple of months if my cycle goes along with it all. Fingers crossed :-D

10. The Following User Says Thank You to smugg mum For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarah, I would love an opportunity to talk to you about your post in September, please let me know best way to chat. Thanks Caryn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back to the insurance broker this morning. Finalising paperwork. The lawyers are trying to make as much money as possible, by emailing each other with questions to ask me, with me to reply and then another email between them with something that they could have asked my IP's... I am ready to be pregnant.