+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tips For SeaWorld day out

Hi we are planning a trip to sea world this weekend, does anyone have any tips or ideas for a great day and is the food very expensive as we have 4 kids thanks πŸ˜€

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally following this post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Get a time table of all the shows as they are good to watch. The food is expensive...expect to pay $20pp for lunch and a drink.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

lovebeingamommy  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have an AWESOME playground. I don't remember if it was suitable for really young kids, but I remember having a ball on it a couple of years ago.

When we were last there, we got to feed baby rays - it was the best part of the day. Just looking at their website, it says that's at 11am and 3pm. It also says not included in admission though, so I don't know how much it costs. From what I remember, it was cheap.

I think food is expensive, as is usually the case at theme parks. Their site says you're permitted to bring food for babies or people with allergies. Or hide sandwiches in the lining of your clothes?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have read a few posts from years ago and don't think I'll bother trying to sneak food in but think if I leave picnic in car we could go out at lunch eat it in car and come back in, would you be allowed back in on the same day, we'll have annual passes? It just becomes very expensive eating out with 3 teenage boys their appetites are huge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebeingamommy View Post
    I have read a few posts from years ago and don't think I'll bother trying to sneak food in but think if I leave picnic in car we could go out at lunch eat it in car and come back in, would you be allowed ex back in on the same day, we'll have annual passes? It just becomes very expensive eating out with 3 teenage boys their appetites are huge
    Yes for sure you can leave and go back....maccas is just down the rd!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have an annual pass, then you should definitely be able to. Sounds like a good plan with teenage boys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's great that will definitely save us money a picnic will cost half what we'd spend and maccas on way home ν ½νΈƒ so looking forward to it the youngest is 9 so I was thinking about the water park in there not sure how much it will be though so I'll see on day, just so hot here today I was thinking of wet n wild but the weekend it will be cooler so I'm sticking with SeaWorld

Thanks
    Reviews
    We smuggle lunch in under the pram (as you're not supposed to take it, pah to that!). We plan which shows we want to see (dolphins is our highlight, and jet skis) and work other stuff around it.
    The buccaneers climbing frame thing is great. It's like a big outdoor play centre.
    If you want to go on an adult ride you only have to queue once then tell the staff you are swapping over to look after the kids, and your partner can get to the front of the queue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    We take food in every single time we go (which is often) we always have a pram and a backpack with us for the boys and they have never even looked inside it. Of course you would have trouble taking an esky or something in but sandwiches and snacks and water bottles has never been an issue.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app