+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    The Hills WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When pregnant with dd1 I could easily eat 2 whoppers with cheese in one siting I did walk to and from hjs that's how I justified it anyway haha

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    last night i may have just ate a 1kg mega schnitzel with chips and then over indulged at the salad bar and when my partner saw i was still hungry and almost in tears for loss of baked pumpkin noms....ordered garlic bread which i also ate........i was still hungry.

I will regularry eat 2- 3 whoppers in a sitting or 8+ cheeseburgers. I dont eat sweets as the sugar makes me feel sick but i am always hungry and always skinny. What is this over indulgence thing talked about?

oh i am a size 12 on a very very bad bloated day

Similar Threads

1. Funny/awkward pregnancy moments
    By Tattereds in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 12:40
  2. Did you ever have moments..
    By BeeSam in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 15-04-2014, 19:00
  3. Tell me your 'melt your heart moments'.
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:34