+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    He is actually but I thought it was more related to being in a new big bed.
    A big new bed means freedom to wander! If you think he is actually tired when you are putting him down and he is just testing boundaries I would just do as you are doing and keep putting him back. I guess I just wondered about the day sleep as you said he was taking 1.5 hrs to go to sleep. I hope its a short phase for you!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We put a gate on the door, so he can still hear us etc but can't get out. He doesn't even get out of bed at night and goes straight to sleep but if we forget to close the gate he somehow knows and is out within minutes For his day sleep he gets out of bed and gets a book to read from his bookshelf, then hops back in to go to sleep. I think the gate is a bit of a security thing for him, like an extended cot??

Similar Threads

1. HELP - How to get a toddler to stay in their bed?
    By Cherished in forum Toddlers (1 year olds)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 19:22
  2. What age would you let bub stay over at exs
    By clucky14 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 21-06-2014, 11:19
  3. Stay in School Ad
    By Lauzy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 00:37