+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm a good mum because I'm raising my daughter to be a strong independent young woman.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm a good mum because I try. Every morning I wake up with the best intentions and I try hard to be patient and to listen. I don't always succeed. Often, I fail spectacularly but then I apologise to my kids and promise them that tomorrow I'll try even harder.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (01-10-2014),LoveLivesHere  (07-10-2014),MonsterMummy  (30-09-2014),Mum2FourSons  (01-10-2014),Renn  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a good mum because I never take a single day with my daughters for granted. I stop to appreciate the little things as much as I can and let them know they are treasured. And because even when I make mistakes (which I definitely do!) it is never through a lack of trying to be the absolute best mum I can be.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a good mum because I always tell my DS how much I love him and how much he means to me.

My eyes are welling up now because i don't feel like good mum today because I was so busy getting things done (centrelink forms etc)

I guess I am a good mum because it hurts me when i don't get to spend quality time with DS, so i then strive to do so.

I am a good mum because my DS will never have to question my love for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a good mum because I am so patient with my son (even though I am so incredibly impatient with everything and everyone else )

I spend time with him, play with him, do what I can to keep him happy and he will always know he is loved because I would do anything for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a good mum because I stand up for my daughter's rights. I am teaching her to be resilient and to listen to her instincts. And I know my daughter and listen to her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am a good mum because every morning, even if I feel like ****, I cheerfully say good morning to my son. And every night I tell him how much I love him.

Because I am learning how to balance my life to give him the best I can while still keeping myself mostly sane.

Because he loves me back.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because I am giving my children things (and I don't mean material) I never had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I adore my daughter, and I do my best.

I focus on what I think is important, and try to ensure that those things are central in the way I parent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because I'm persistent and have been eating well for the benefit of my unborn baby!