Closed Thread
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My heart hang in there. It's anyone's guess what's going on. The tww sucks big time. Was it a 5 day transfer? Could be implantation bleeding. I never got it but many do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

myheart  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady - I didn't know that you are a mum already...! It does suck not to have the support if your mum but you know that your daughter will never feel that pain...

Lily - I hope it is implantation... I have spirited before when the cycle failed but usually spotted around day 11 in the 2ww...never on day 3... It he transfer was 2x day three 8 cells...so around 6-7 days after ovulation... Hoping this is in fact implantation... Just scared as never had this before...

Thank you for your support...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, sorry I havnt been on the thread lately.. Had been on a holiday to Bali and wanted to take a break from this ivf world for a while as I have been really heartbroken with my 2 pgd normal embies not sticking without any reason, and now we have to transfer the 2 with inconclusive results.. What was the point spending so much time and money on pgd.... Anyways my mind doesn't think anything now.... The only positive side I see from pgd is that AtleAst we know we can mAke normal embies, I have no known implantation issues , so it's a matter of sticking and time...

Read your posts.. Congrats Essence08 and Lileitak!! Very happy for you

Lilypily 13 weeks.. Time flies.. Good luck...

Myheart .. Hopefully it's implantation bleeding

Ladysexbomb.... Did u get your period? .. And I know sometimes relationships with your own family can cause you all the stress , specially when you don't need it.. But we just need to ignore it and stay strong I guess.

Straycat.. Hope u are enjoying your break..

Cevapa... Hi and thanks for asking about me.. We are ok going for a frozen transfer in jan with our 2 inconclusive results blasts..if it doesn't work, then another stimulated cycle, and we won't do pgd now as I have seen its no point, AtleAst in my case , and it was just to select the normal embies , we don't have any other genetic issues, it was only because we had miscarriages twice with MIVF with day 2 embies.. But I guess if u take them to blasts, the bad ones mostly shun down. So now we have just chosen to take risk like any other person doing ivf for the first time as Lynn said you guys are too exhausted with your experiences at mivf, so we are trying to start afresh , though it's hard.. How aRe you doing? Are you also trNsfering in Jan?..you mentioned something about lynn trying a natural cycle this time with gonal f.... She is doing a natural cycle fort us too but didn't mention about Gonal f or any other drug....for what is gonal f used in a frozen cycle?...I want to wish u goodluck and think about the positive that you have a good number of frozens.. Will pray for you ..

sorry if I have missed anyone.. To anyone I missed out there

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (18-12-2014),myheart  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #4

@myheart Hang in there!!! Sending positive energy to you.

I never spotted in IVF. Probably why I always got bfn in three previous cycles.

xx
    @Sue77. No AF yet!
    Thanks for asking. Hope your relaxed and ready to challenge 2015.
    Last edited by ladysexbomb; 18-12-2014 at 13:31.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ladysexbomb For This Useful Post:

myheart  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who took melatonin vitamin e coq 10 and royal jelly caps to improve egg quality?
    Did it improve?
    Did you throw in fish oil or krill?

I'm asking because I need to redo a 3 month course of that before next IVF stim cycle.

Oh and AF arrived this arvo. Did happy dance. Now in pain it's a heavy one this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LSB Lynn had me on coq10 300 melatonin 4 mg and vit e 1000 iu since dec last year...don't know if it has improved my egg quality or not ... But I think that way thT it won't cause any harm if not benefit....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ladysexbomb thanks for sharing with us, heartbreaking what you have had to endure. So AF showed up! better late than never. I think your body was just messed about due to trying new things and hope things settle down from now on. Not having your period does not mean having no eggs or few left as there are lots of women who do not ovulate and rarely have a period (they may use clomid to induce ovulation) and they have heaps of eggs!
    @myheart thinking of you and wishing and praying they stick.
    @Sue77 welcome back - hope you had a great time in Bali and have come back a little more relaxed and clear headed, you have a good plan for 2015. As always, wishing you well.

To all the pregnant ladies on this thread and happy to say there are a fair few of you - hope you are all doing well. xx

AFM not quite on holidays yet - working straight through til New years then off on holiday. In the mean time slaving away. I am on melatonin coQ10 etc and it has not been 3 months yet prior to a cycle, whether it helps only time will tell. Guess it can't hurt. This hormone implant I have stops AF and its been brilliant, I have had a few side effects like hot flushes etc but no usual aches and pains associated with endo. I'm nearly at my goal weight too, managed to lose about 4 kilos in the last 2 months and think I will try for 1 or 2 more but holidays will tip me over the edge. It's ok as plan on going to fitness classes and do yoga while on holidays so can still pig out. Really wanted to get my health and weight back to 'normal' before starting a new cycle next year.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #4

@Sue77
    This sound similar to what Lynn was saying. I was on 3 progesterone pessaries and she said it will only be 1. They call it a controlled FET but Lynn said 'a more natural' one

'In a β€œcontrolled” FET cycle, Progynova (oestrogen) tablets, or small doses of rFSH (Puragon or Gonal-F) are administered in order to prepare the endometrium for implantation. The development of the endometrium is monitored by ultrasound scanning (approximately 1-2 scans). When the endometrium is thick enough and of the right maturity, a trigger injection is given to better effect ovulation and to change the endometrial receptivity. The embryos are then thawed for transfer'

I won't be on progynova - only gonal f and progesterone pessarie

I've also decided to have 2 embryos transferred

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa what a process. I never had done anything like that for my natural FET transfers. By taking tablets and injections has that worked?

All I took was additional progesterone.

I need two more regular periods then I can hopefully start a new stim cycle.
    Lynn mentioned the dreaded word nasal spray next stim cycle.

The taste when I used that at Melbourne IVF was horrible. No matter what I ate my taste buds died.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysexbomb View Post
    @Cevapa what a process. I never had done anything like that for my natural FET transfers. By taking tablets and injections has that worked? .
    @ladysexbomb my previous cycles were full of meds and needles - progynova, baby Asprin, clexane etc but my issue is when I get pregnant I miscarry. So lynn is trying a different approach.
    I've only ever use gonal f for egg pick up stage not during a FET

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

ladysexbomb  (20-12-2014)