Closed Thread
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @myheart: I don't have any risk factors so I picked my own OB. And by picked I went with who my sister-in-law used. It's terrible but I couldn't be bothered to stress about another thing.

Lynn's office did sent me a few business cards for suggestions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily
    Awesome 13 weeks!!! I'm happy for you!
    Lynn given me some medication. If it doesn't bring it on then she was going to run tests. Didn't say what just repeated tests!

I thought if u didn't have a period IVF was over? Cause you got no eggs etc.
    How different is the process and how many more needles does it involve directly? (Yes I do not like the needles).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That was the case with me and why I have donor eggs but my donor sister was pre menopausal with AF all stuffed up but still getting 10 or so eggs..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #4

So there is hope only with a donor?

I think I need to ask lots of question next time I see Lynn. Hoping I am not already going through menopause.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysexbomb View Post
    @lilypily

I thought if u didn't have a period IVF was over? Cause you got no eggs etc.
    How different is the process and how many more needles does it involve directly? (Yes I do not like the needles).
    Hi
    I could go a year without getting a period - it only comes when I am on the pill. We got 23 eggs (from memory) and ended up with 8 embryos waiting for transfer

My process wasn't that different from anyone else's in terms of what needles and meds I had

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

ladysexbomb  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 hope you've been well, have been thinking about you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily think you can change your signature now great news.
    @lileitak hope you are well this week and so happy to hear you are tracking well
    @ladysexbomb urgh. Maybe you will have an extra special (ie heavy) period next month. Do you know your AMH? Get some tests done, hopefully its just a blip and nothing more.

Your mother sounds like mine. If nothing is happening she makes it up. I have a huge family gathering this weekend. I am sure they will all look at me with 'sad eyes' and ask me in hushed tones 'how are you?' that look they have .. urgh. God knows what my mother has told them. I hope she has said I'm a little unhinged these days so they steer clear of me. I find these family gathering torturous and a lot of extended family attend out of obligation rather than actually wanting to be there. Really wish I could avoid all this as although I'm generally ok, not feeling particularly festive. Good news is my family xmas party clashes with the in laws one! yipee! that is a xmas gift right there.
    @myheart

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

ilex  (17-12-2014),ladysexbomb  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #4

Hey @straycat how you doing?

AMH range got done before cycle. I'm pretty sure Lynn was surprised with results. But yeah will look at getting re tested.

Sadly I'm willing to admit that I don't have a healthy relationship with my mother or support. That's her own doing. As a child I was overweight always excluded uninvited and told to go away be quite. My mother Never attended concerts assisted with school formalities never allowed me to go on excursions or to have friends over. Or have friends in general.
    Spoke to me in a negative degrading tone and everything I tried to do was never good enough in her eyes.
    I have two other siblings. She favoured them. Still does til this day.

To my mother wealth, house size, car you drive money you make impresses her. But only so you become a trophy for her to display you to others.

My mother never gave a two hoots about me for who I am. What I felt or schooling education. If I had a job was married had kids. That's all I needed. Oh and a big house and expensive cars.

My father doesn't have a say. I think his balls are chained to my mothers handbag.

I refuse to attend christmas or Easter functions with my side of the family.
    It's a fake parade of wogs all Botox up freshly purchased silicone boobs on display brought second hand designer clothing from eBay or gumtree.
    Lots of gold and enough make up to last the next christmas.

When I decided to attempt IVF I knew I would face low mood days. Devastational days. And wtf days (lots of them!!)
    However this thread and all the ladies who have contributed stories thoughts advice time love and wisdom have given me more comfort more support than my mother would or could ever give.

So for that thank you!

Getting back to it all.... Still No period. Boobs are swollen and firm. Strange. But I'm definitely not pregnant.
    I don't bother charting my temp.

Lynn told me to wait til new year if still no period. She's going to dig deeper and find what's going on.

She's worried that maybe the TCM herb were too strong that I may need daily basis acupunture to undo it all.

Sorry for writing so much.
    Last edited by ladysexbomb; 18-12-2014 at 00:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lady - that is sad about your mum. Sometimes you make your own family and I am sure when you have your little girl you will be a great mum to her...

I am 3 days past a day 3 transfer (sunday) and I have some red/pink spotting... My period is not due for another 9 days... My progesterone level on monday was 73... Has anyone had this...? Kind of scared...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @myheart
    Perhaps implantation bleed?
    Progesterone pessie reaction?
    Reaction to transfer?

You feeling ok?

myheart I have two amazing girls one is in her teens other passed away 3 years ago in an accident.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ladysexbomb For This Useful Post:

myheart  (20-12-2014)