Closed Thread
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies

Essence give yourself time.

How is everyone else doing?

I've still got no period. Argghh

Does bump use herbs? Thought they only did acupunture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysexbomb View Post
    Evening ladies

Essence give yourself time.

How is everyone else doing?

I've still got no period. Argghh

Does bump use herbs? Thought they only did acupunture.
    They do. Not sure if they compound their own like some, but they sell the same brand my non-bump TCM dr did.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

ladysexbomb  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you all?
    @lileitak wishing you well for your scan! I know you have been waiting a while for this day to come. xx exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

I had my transfer yesterday - 2x day three embryos...BT the 27th but the Monash clinic is closed from the 23rd to the 5th Jan... they said to do a home pregnancy test - I think that is wrong... I like to know the Beta levels and if they are doubling and my progesterone levels... Does any one have any ideas? Has anyone had a transfer in December?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilietak how are you feeling? recovering? Are you still having a scan with Lynn today? Hope all goes well.
    @myheart congrats on your transfer, Hope they are sticky little Christmas embryos that stay for the celebrations! As for your BT - can you see your GP and get it done through them at a local pathology place? I'd be wanting more than just a home pregnancy test!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    How are you all?
    @lileitak wishing you well for your scan! I know you have been waiting a while for this day to come. xx exciting
    Awww thank you!! I am doing pretty well. Had our 7 week scan with Lynn this morning, and bub looks good. Measuring bang on 7 weeks, and I think the heart beat was strong. (Forgot to ask, but it was during my impromptu scan Thursday.)

Feeling up and down. Some days I feel quite sick, others not bad. I've come down with viral pleurisy (infection of the lining of the lungs) which sucks. It hurts to laugh, cough, sneeze etc. But so long as it doesn't hurt the baby I'll deal with it.

No more scans / bloods for me until my appointment with our OB which is the 5th of Jan, and will be week 10. I know a lot can happen between weeks 7 & 10 so I'm going to stay as relaxes as physically possible for me.

When do you head off on your amazing vacation??
    @myheart: I second the GP. They will be able to do it, and will probably be bulked billed so cheaper than via Monash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news lileitak – did she give you the photos? It is amazing…has she recommended an OB..? We transferred two and she told me that if I get pregnant with twins then I will see her recommended OB – no choice it was a “will” not a recommendation – she can be funny!
    Essence a lileitak– I agree, I need more than a HPT and then the BT one week late… When I was with Melb IVF their nurses and the clinic were open full days over the weekend and throughout Christmas. The only reason we are with Monash is for Lynn.

Lady – are you doing acupuncture? They can help to bring on a period…
    Hi to straycat, lily and all…

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Great progress I'm reading amongst everyone.

Still No period!

I am not doing any acupuncture. Lost confidence in the whole mannerism of its healing and wellness.

I'm just here listening to family relative talk crap about their lives and ask me millions of question. I do the the " ER queen thing" (smile and wave and walk off).

Unless you've gone through the IVF train of emotional instability whether successful or not. It's damn stressful.

Besides not even my mother knew of the cycles I had done. Telling her is like telling woman's day. Her headline would be pregnant with triplets!!

I am just going to let my body be. Wait for the period to arrive. Hoping it does come.
    Then reconsider IVF in 2015.

By reading all your views thoughts and feelings I've learnt a lot. Emphasised a lot.

I wish you all healthy pregnancies and those like me still soldiering on bring on 2015 it might just be my year.

Incidentally one thing I will say is. If you have a regular cycle 28 day. TCM avoid. I learnt the hard long way.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LSB.. Great post. Merry Christmas. Just a thought, maybe ask Lynn to check if you are menopausal... I was at 37. Maybe TCM might not be to blame so might be worth checking. Oh and you can still do IVF in menopause, look at me 13 weeks now, you are just managed a bit differently. Just throwing it out there ..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ladysexbomb  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thirteen weeks already? That must feel amazing @lilypily!