Closed Thread
Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat I too hope these pills help me regain normality.

Few months ago whilst during my 2ww And on progesterone I had a strange dream.
    Dreamt a pregnant dog was humping my leg. She was going to have 4 pups.
    Ironically I knew the amount of pups and I kinda of panicked.
    I had a double transfer. Thought both embryo would split and I'd end up with 2 sets of identical twins.

Nevertheless it resulted in a bfn.

Maybe I'm not suppose to have kids. It's the universe trying to let me know. Yet I still fail to see the signs.

Oh well I'm going try again in 2015 once I've regained normality.

How is everyone doing?

I had a pretty low mood day. Christmas gets to me. I wish I was buying toys and baby stuff making a fuss and waiting to see the look of excitement on their young faces. Baking Christmas treats, making memories.
    Instead I watch others fuss over toys. I can only hope wish and pray that 2015 will be my year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @lileitak how are you??? scan soon?? I am ok, thanks for asking. Dec is a busy month with not only xmas but lots of family bdays etc. So far all this family 'joy' is anything but. Everyone seems to have their own worries and stresses and I just don't have extra energy for this so just counting down the days til I board a plane to get away for 3 weeks. Thank goodness drinking is an option for me.
    I am doing as well as can be expected. Third blood test this morning (2nd of the 3 out of pocket), which I'm a bit nervous about. And the 7 week scan is Monday.

I'm nervous. I feel like far to many people know about this cycle, so it will be pretty horrible if things don't work out. I'm not allowing myself to enjoy anything, since I'm fairly convinced it will end in a disaster.

Sounds like you leave for your trip soon which should be lovely. Are you gone over Christmas? I haven't started any shopping, which isn't the worst but I need to get my skates on. Pretty fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,

Sorry I've been a bit quiet, have had a busy couple of weeks and not been feeling the greatest.

Had my scan with Lynn yesterday. Little bub has a nice strong heartbeat of 140. Yay!

For some reason though still not able to relax and feel excited. My husband on the other hand is super excited which is so so sweet. I wish I had some of his enthusiasm.

Like the rest of you I've done no Christmas shopping. I will get it done just don't have the energy.
    @lileitak good luck with your blood test today, I'm sure you'll have nothing to worry about and you'll feel better after your scan next week.
    @straycat jumping on a plane and escaping for 3 weeks sounds divine. Hope you get lots of rest and relaxation and have some fun. Have some glasses of champagne for me!!!1
    @ladysexbomb hope your body sorts itself out and you take some time out to look after yourself.

Hope everyone else is doing well, have a few pages of posts to catch up on!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Essence congrats on the scan. Great news,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Essence08 that is great news! Very strong heart beat.

My scan is Monday and I'm very excited as you can imagine.

Can you get a pic at the 7 week scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Essence that's a strong heartbeat! Don't beat yourself up too much about being more cautious than excited it's far more common than u think. I have a number of friends that got pregnant easily yet still did not relax and enjoy pregnancy. And I think I wrote previously how negative nancy I was during the whole 9 months. My partner used to tell me over and over "but u r pregnant right now so be happy right now. Tomorrow is tomorrow."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Straycat hope u r recovering from that awful dream. I'm sure it's a combo of hormones and the stress of ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Essence fantastic news good to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily - thanks, I will let Lynn know I'm taking the Chinese herbs... I'm with bump acupuncture so I assumed they know Lynn's protocols... Thank you

Lilietak - great news on the heartbeart...!

Hi to straycat, sue and the other lovely ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I meant to write congratulations essence on the strong heart beat...