Closed Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    I don't think you can fly international after 20 weeks.
    Pending no complications, it's 36 on most airlines. But I'd probably do 34 if possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry maybe that was travel insurance

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sound right. I booked in with my OB so thanks for the nudge. Now the little bub just needs to keep growing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations (officially) @lileitak for your BFP

I haven't been actively in this thread and trying to keep myself off social media for a little while
    @Sue77 i feel for you (hugs) - we're also taking a break till January and the reassessing things - i would go ahead with the double transfer and hope for the best. Walking out of a meeting with Lynn makes your mind go crazy

We had a meeting with Lynn today - we're taking a break till January and then hoping for the best with the transfer - Lynn is having us tested for chromosomal abnormalities - hopefully they don't show anything. But if they do it would explain 2 pregnancies and 2 miscarriages.
    She had no real answer for the miscarriages - it was a a) your body just rejected the embryo or b) could be chromosomal abnormality

She also suggested PGD testing with our remainder embryos if the next cycle doesn't work (i don't think i will go ahead with it after Sue77's experience.

Hope everyone else is doing well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

ilex  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    That sound right. I booked in with my OB so thanks for the nudge. Now the little bub just needs to keep growing...
    I know it's so hard to book in so early but you have too. I felt weird but reception staff said the day of BFP was just early enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cevapa I hope the testing can give you some answers. Enjoy your break xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hoping to join this thread! I am seeing lynn and saw her today, we are about to embark on the ivf Journey through monash ivf! We will be starting in March and I will be having a di scratch? Day 21 the month before we do the ivf, can anyone tell me what this is all about? Will I be awake? Is it painful? Thank you in advance for the help :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #4

Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    We will be starting in March and I will be having a di scratch? Day 21 the month before we do the ivf, can anyone tell me what this is all about? Will I be awake? Is it painful? Thank you in advance for the help :-)
    Welcome! The scratch is like a pap smear where Lynn scratches your lining which helps the embryo stick. It's not painful more discomfort while she's doing it. You're awake while she does it and takes approx 5 minutes
    Last edited by Cevapa; 03-12-2014 at 04:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never had that, but I think you need nurufen plus afterwards?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    I never had that, but I think you need nurufen plus afterwards?
    An hour before (but no-one told me)

How are you going lilypily?