Closed Thread
Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilietak Congratulations for your BFP!! Great news!

Baolovesludo many congratulations on the birth of your twins!! Enjoy your time..

Kelly 77 great news.. Very happy for you..

hope the other bfp bfp ladies are doing well

Sophdask, Straycat , Cevapa. Kelly 70...How are you girls travelling.

AFM.... Had been feeling really down from the 2nd bfn .thanks to all the girls who have lended support during this time...... Had a meeting with lynn today.. She said it's very unusual for normal PGD embryos to not work.. It's a kind of mystery why it didn't work, but she is hopeful that one day we will get there, said that the uterine environment is not the problem as she has checked everything, most probably , the embryos lacked the energy to divide, like lacked the metabolism to divide.. That is why the sucess rate with PGD normal embies is also 60 percent and not 100 percent. She said that its a matter of trying again.

We have 2 frozen blasts which we sent for PGD which came as inconclusive results. She said what do u want to do next? We said we are a bit confused. Then She has suggested a double transfer with these 2 in january and if they don't stick, we will do a new stimulated cycle in February ... She said the good thing is thAt u are able to make blasts ...... So that u can try..... Also said u seem to be too exhausted from the experiences u had with mivf( transferring day 2 embys which stuck to miscarry later due to which we did PGD). These 2 are day 5 blastocysts..and according to her most of the ones with aneuploidy don't get to this stage and all that... . So So confused....I mean I seriously think that we are in the same position after spending so much on PGD and even after getting normal results... Nothing is certain I guess.. I guess uncertainty comes as a package when u jump in the ivf train.., even PGD normal embies could miscarry without any reason... So scared that if the embies stick and if they are not normal or if there is some problem, then again we need to take the same **** steps, then I guess. The uncertainty is with everybody in every pregnancy, I think I just need to pick up myself and try all this without fear....

sorry for for the long post... Just can't make up my mind what to do next...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Just heard back and blood results were good! (Didn't get the actual #s, I need to get better at this...!)

Two more blood tests and a scan on the 15th. Wow...!
    Congratulations. Best not to know the numbers so you don't get stressed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ilex  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sue77 go for it and double transfer in January and cross your fingers....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Sue77... That is a lot to take in. I imagine you must be exhausted. I think the bright side is that Lynn wants to keep going. (But she isn't the one paying!)

Maybe keep the January appointment but take some time to think about it (or off from thinking about it) over the holiday.

Like @straycat - just check out, get off the boards and start with a refreshed mind in the New Year.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ​@sue77 my goodness that's a lot to try and take in in one session with Lynn. I find it hopeful that she is willing to keep trying with you and has given you some options and a plan b. I know there is still so much uncertainty but there are certainly some positives to take from your meeting today. You can't be expected though to process everything and make a decision today. Take your time to work out what you are comfortable trying. In the meantime give your body and your mind a chance to do some healing. Look after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak woohoo a bfp!!!!! Congratulations hun, so happy for you.

Ill have a pregnancy buddy to keep me company.

BT today all good. Progesterone above 100 and hcg above 10000 I'm going to assume that's good? Another blood test Wednesday then scan following Monday.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say a huge yippee to @lileitak so so so happy for you love xx

BTW I have not 'checked out', I'm around!!! I went on a silent retreat and took a long weekend and had a bit of a digital detox while at it so no internet. I was scared to go on this silent retreat thinking my mind would go to dark places but it was very rejuvenating and feel recharged and in more control of my emotions. Super busy from now until Xmas with work so if you don't hear much from me its because I am sick of the computer. Still checking in on y'all.

So much joy on our thread (for the most part)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo wonderful news, hope they are growing strong everyday and you can take them home soon. A big hug and sincere congrats to you and your family. I think this is so perfect. A boy and a girl. How perfect is that?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 great news and hear you are travelling well. To another 8 months of peace and calm and a textbook pregnancy.
    @Sue77 sometimes it gets all a bit too much. So much to think about. A small break will do you good. You will start feeling like a normal human being again and ready to take on the new year. xx hang in there, nearly there. It seems like a long way away but I think you are nearly there!