Closed Thread
Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask I'm so sorry to hear this just devastating ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah no @sophdask that is devastating I was so very hopeful for you and watching your progress given our similar ages.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @sophdask so sorry to hear this, absolutely awful. *huge hugs* to you lovey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily syneryl up the nose is bad enough I ain't putting anything up the butt. Give me injections any day, seriously do not mind them at all.
    @Kelly70 for this round, hope Lynn has devised a great protocol for you, for me we should have gotten more eggs but 1 ovary was hiding and we couldn't get any from the left side. They were still rattling around when I had ET (saw them on a scan the day before) hope Lynn can get more eggs for you as she did me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask so very sorry to hear hunny 😞 I know how devastating it is. Sending you lots of love, hugs & strength xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 my scratch was so painful too! I think that's due to me having a tight cervix. So even the Nurofen didn't help. Ah well, here's hoping it's a case of 'short term pain for long term gain' for you 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 and @KayzB this scratch sounds viscious! ouch, is it so when they do transfer they try to aim for that area so it may be more sticky or has friction? most likely Lynn won't do your transfer unless she is rostered on and do you have to tell the doctor doing the ET? I don't know much about it, just curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat the theory is that by scratching/'roughening up' the lining, new blood flows to the area to heal the scratched surfaces. So causes the lining to regenerate & become in sync with growth of the emby.
    I think I had mine done around CD16. And nope no need to mention it at transfer 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Like everyone else was hopeful this was the one. Still can't help thinking that maybe Its still early to see a hearbeat. They said I was 6w6d. Apparently I should be 8w. Just being hopeful I think. Good luck to everyone else. This journey is such an emotional roller coaster. Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Like everyone else was hopeful this was the one. Still can't help thinking that maybe Its still early to see a hearbeat. They said I was 6w6d. Apparently I should be 8w. Just being hopeful I think. Good luck to everyone else. This journey is such an emotional roller coaster. Xox
    Oh hun that's so hard. You should have a heart beat by now. Did you use the on line calculator to work out your exact gestation for the embryo transfer? I'm so sorry xxx I had the same at 7 weeks but started bleeding the day before the scan.