Closed Thread
Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Had my follow up appt with Lynn today. M/c was due to extra chromosome and my body was doing the right thing my miscarrying. Lynn said everything else looks good it's just age and egg quality. AF still hasn't arrived so sent me in for BT to check ovulation and thyroid function again. We have 3 frosties so decided to wait until Jan for FET. Lynn will put 2 back in hopefully. Hope everyone else is doing well. I can have a glass of champagne at Chrissy time now! :0)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sophdask here's to a great Christmas for some recharge and best of luck for for your FET in the new year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lillypily. And loving the photo of your bubs..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence- fingers crossed but two strong lines look very good...!!!

Fingers crossed and sending baby dust to the girls in the 2ww..

Lily - 9 weeks...! That is fantastic news...!!
    @straycat- how are you..?

Afm- I saw Lynn yesterday for a scratch... I too am one of those women who seem to have not much wrong and they don't have a real reason why the embies look good but fail to continue to grow... After many transfers we have decided to go with donor eggs through Monash and the world egg bank. Lynn mentioned she has had better results transferring two embryos on day 3... This worries me, but I must trust her...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sophdask, I am so sorry hun! I didn’t realise you’d had a m/c. L Enjoy the time to recharge over the holidays… I might be right with you in Jan for FET. I’m not feeling at all positive about this cycle.

@lilypily – that is fantastic! You deserve this wonderful time.

@myheart – nice to see you back! Wishing you all the luck with your new cycle. Are you transferring this month? Assume so if you’ve gotten your scratch.

@Cevapa / @straycat - I may have cracked this morning… nothing there, so I’m not going to POAS again until Saturday. 4dp5dt was clearly too early. Although I swear if I held it just so, I could see that second line. But, I could probably do that on any new hpt too. Sigh…

Not feeling good about this cycle. I must have had 100 dreams last night about POAS and seeing two strong lines. The last times I had dreams this vivid about something was years ago when I was I was trying to get into a particular law school. In every dream I got in – and then I got rejected in real life. This feels the same.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ^^^^ vivid dreams for me start when hcg enters my system. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    ^^^^ vivid dreams for me start when hcg enters my system. Fingers crossed.
    Hmmm.... I am usually a pretty vivid dreamer, but these were more so. I'll stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily so happy for you, bub is getting even cuter and cuter, will you find out gender as soon as you can? do I need to ask?
    @lileitak i know its hard but do not overthink it - keep busy, go out and see a movie or keep yourself occupied.
    @sophdask glad you got some answers as tough as it is. Why is it so hard?!
    @Essence08 any news? big numbers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Straycat we don't find out the gender. When max was born they held him up and I saw his little body and butt and it was only a few mins later when DH said are you happy with the name I said "OMG what did we have" and he said a boy. I was to busy being distracted listening to his cry and the whole thing to even ask what we had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I'm glad Lynn was able to give you a logical explanation for it. Enjoy that champagne over Christmas!!
    @myheart thanks for asking after me. It's good Lynn has a plan for you and as you said - trust her, she knows what she's doing.
    @lilypily your bub is so sweet. Glad you're happy with your ob. I'm sure that makes a huge difference to the whole pregnancy.
    @LilyPilly @straycat @lileitak thanks for asking about hcg numbers - we're looking good at 338.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (19-11-2014)