Closed Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sue77 find this thread on Dr M in Sydney and have a read.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1415935105.506711.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sue this one as well. I honestly believe before going down the surrogate route you need to consult with dr Matthias
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1415936835.550144.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue I am so so sorry I have been quietly following the thread and was devastated to read your news. U have been so brave and from what I have read in your posts u seem like such a gorgeous person and I know that u will absolutely be a mummy one day. Sounds like lilypily has some great advice and I think there is no harm in even getting a second opinion with this dr, u just never know. Half of the puzzle is there in that u r able to produce normal embryos this dr may find something that will help them stick. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue what dose perdinsolone were you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you so much Lilipily for all the efforts that you have put in for me. Lynn put me on 2 tablets prednisolone dorm day 1 of my period and then doubled it to 4 tablets ( 20 mg) from a day before embryo transfer. Sure I will try ringing this doctors office , but then do you think I should leave lynn or even ask her what she has to say about my auto immune issues and if she can treat them . I think most likely she must have tested me... . Sorry I am so confused and directionless at the moment. Can't gather the courage to even call it quits as Lynn has proven that we can make normal healthy embryos. At the same time just cannot jump in to another stimulated cycle with the same protocol for implantation. And one more thing that comes in my mind is ... If I had auto immune issues, how could embryos implant in me 2 times...even though they were chromosomally abnormal ones? Thanks again for helping me out..

thanks Gabriel 79 .... The journey looks very steep uphill again , feels like we went to the top and have fallen back to zero again....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe he does this in conjunction with your FS. I would also be on the 20mg pred for at least 2 weeks before emby transfer. I had back to back to back transfer and stims and never weaned off I just stayed on 20 as I know the longer you are on it the better it works. Have a read through the threads and the challenges the ladies faced before you decide if its for you but I just wanted to throw it out there. Simpsondesert swears he was the single factor in getting a BFP after 6 failed cycles with good embys so it's worth a shot . I think Wazza is alI doing intralipid flushes as part of his cycles now. I was also on higher dose clexaine this cycle also. Anyway.. I think you have nothing to loose by just having a read of these threads over the next few weeks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak good luck for your transfer today. Hope you get a quick growing sticky little embryo.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Essence08! I'm ready for it.

@Sue77 I can imagine you are overwhelmed and over it. I personally think what Lily is saying has a lot validity. I don't know much on the topic, but the issue can cause your body can reject the embryo / foetus at certain stages.

There is also podcast on it. If you have iTunes / iPhone search on Creating a Family, and the podcast is called "Fertility and Your Immune System". They also have a site you can ****** from I think.

Maybe take some time to think about it. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue another thing is Ashermons syndrome if you have ever had a DnC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO ladies! Three embies to be frozen today, with a few more to be frozen tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app