Closed Thread
Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sue77 I'm so sorry & sad to read about your HPT results hun. Was really praying that you'd receive good news.

I don't have any insight/advice about surrogacy, but I'm glad that you are exploring other options hun. You deserve every happiness. Lots of hugs & love to you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue I'm so sorry to hear your news. It was really hard reading your update. You have been so so positive and even more positive for everyone else on this thread, I'm glad you have found support on this thread because you have given so much to others. It was heartbreaking reading about the poas, I had visions in my head of you looking at it and I'm sorry you had to feel that way again. It's so so difficult after all this to stay positive but I know you can do it. They only give these difficult times to the toughest soldiers. When will you see lynn again? It must be an implantation issue and I'm sure she will discuss that with you. That was my problem no implantation and I was on all the same drugs as you and they didn't even work. Don't give up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sue77 my friend was in your situation and saw the BEST doctor in Sydney for autoimmune issues and does intra lipid flushes etc. there are threads on it also. Please have a read and maybe a consult with this doctor. Simpsondesert saw him after having PGD and implantation failure and got a BFP after going with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know what time they typically call on D4 with final stats? I'm going out of my mind with the knowledge that D4 is a critical day for development.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue77 so very sorry to hear your results after everything you've tried.
    @lileitak and @Cevapa don't try and tempt me to become one of your POAS addicts. My willpower is already diminishing and today is only 6dp5dt. Either result would cause me huge anxiety for the next week so I'm going with what I don't know can't hurt me. (But maybe a quick trip to the chemist, just in case)

lilietak i I ended up calling for an update as I'd not heard from nurse. Even on the Monday after transfer she called to say she'd had booked in a blood test but nothing about the results of frozen embryos until I managed to quickly ask before she got me off the phone. For peace of mind call. Someone on here said the daily lab results are updates after 11am so call after that. Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 I ended up getting 2 boxes lol
    I can't hold out for my BT to know the results - I like to prepare myself for the joy or disappointment. Even when I get a bfn I'm gutted when they call to tell me it's a negative!

TTC for 3yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP angel baby 1/11/2014 👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue, my heart is breaking for you. You are an amazing woman and are incredibly strong. Sending you lots of love. I'm with Flemo don't give up. There has to be a way you can have your bundle of joy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sue so sorry to hear this news. Sending lots of love your way xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call from the back-up nurse; we've still got 9 science babies. One is a bit behind day 4, but the others are on track. I won't know more until transfer tomorrow morning at 11. Lucked out as Lynn is doing the transfer.

Crossing everything that our little embies keep growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you every one again for your kind and supportive words... Flemo we see Lynn again on the 26th. Couldn't get an earlier appt, don't knpw if she has anything left to try. Anyways got to see her.

lilypily .. Thanks .. But when you say auto immune issues.. Don't you think Lynn would have tested me for that . She did soooooo many tests in me initially to rule out anything plus she said she was treating me like if I had issues for eg , prednisolone , clexane etc... I am happy to do the testing again with the sydney doctor or should I ask lynn about it...

all the best for tomm.. Lileitak.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (14-11-2014)