Closed Thread
Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shi ladies.. Did a poas today early morning.. Unfortunately bfn for us again. Only one line came.. Not even a hint of a second one.. Bt is tomm. Hcg should have been in my system.. Have just had it enough by transferring 2 pgd normal embies this year n both BFNs .. Don't know what else me , lynn or anyone can try.... Devastated...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Sue77 I know it's heartbreaking when you don't see the 2 lines. 💙

TTC for 3yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP angel baby 1/11/2014 👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 - that is so damned frustrating considering the pgd normal result. I don't understand why this process seems to work for a select group only - must be partly the universe at play or something. It's not over til the BT though. And if still neg, whilst that will be a difficult thing, there is consolation to be taken in the fact you can produce normal embryos, lovely. Will just be a matter of persevering til you hit the magic one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m so sorry @Sue77… must be gutting. Huge hugs to you… xx

@Kelly70, the thing to keep in mind is that she IS going to keep going. A new protocol for 2015 is worth staying positive for. I know that doesn’t make it hurt any less, but if she were truly done with you, I think she’d have stopped.

@KayzB I haven’t heard anything yet. They’ll call me tomorrow, unless there is “huge change”. Makes me a bit worried to be honest, but I’ve been so busy at work, and in so much pain from the bloat, I’ve been able to not think about it.

@Cevapa – how are you holding up hun?

@Essence08 – have you cracked and POAS??

@straycat – how is the “diet” going?

@lilypily - are you feeling pregnant yet?

AFM, still bloated and looking 4 months prego. It’s a cruel joke. I’m pretty sure everyone at work thinks I am up the duff with all this random leave. The gas pains are excruciating… to the point I can’t even put a hot water bottle on my tummy. The weight is too much. But, symptoms are not OHSS, so I’ll suck it up since they are getting marginally better each day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and Chemists Warehouse has First Response tests on sale. 3-pack is 10 bucks, so I bought a couple. I know myself well enough to know there is no way I'll make the 2WW w/out POAS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sue77 I'm so sorry. It just sucks. There is nothing else to say but I'm so sorry it didn't work. I wish it didn't have to be so hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Oh, and Chemists Warehouse has First Response tests on sale. 3-pack is 10 bucks, so I bought a couple. I know myself well enough to know there is no way I'll make the 2WW w/out POAS.
    Oh don't tell me that I will go and buy some - I poas till I run out - lucky last cycle I only had 3 so poas every second day lol

I've been ok - just wondering what Lynn has installed for me for next cycle. 2 pregnancies and 2 miscarriages - I wonder will it be 3 for 3

If your pain continues I'd call Lynn's office - I didn't think I had OHSS but ended up at the epworth for a week - best to catch it beforehand before it gets worse

TTC for 3yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP angel baby 1/11/2014 👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak - thankyou for that reminder actually, it's lifted my spirits today. I think yesterday I almost stopped listening after she said don't do any more.. But we ARE doing more and I have that up my sleeve if I want it. I am feeling a lot better today, I was in a haze yesterday. It felt like someone had died! But no one has died and I still have something to hope for. I may decide not to try again anyway... If I do, I'll be throwing acupuncture, Chinese medicine and every hardcore supp I can lay my hands on to try and lift the egg quality a little. Right now I'm just tired of it!

Hope you're feeling a little better today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 have been thinking of you non stop and praying for a good result. ONe line is always so tough but I'm sure Lynn will get you over the line. There are many times i was so over it and sick of the disappointment and then out of the blue a little miracle can occur… 7 stims was our lucky number and fingers crossed it will be yours.. Take time to regroup and recover.. we are all sending you our love and support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much each one of you for your love and support. Don't know how I would cope up without you all. Have started on my anti depressants today as well. May be it will make me feel better slightly in the longer run. Will meet lynn for sure, but I know there is nothing more to try on me for embryo quality or implantation as she threw everything in... Feeling so uncertain about the future with 2 bfNs with perfectly normal proven embies and no known implantation issues and still being on such a aggressive protocol for implantation. Had very high hopes when I shifted from mivf to monash after reading all the success stories of lynn on this thread... Unfortunately even after showing us completely different results from mivf , it hasn't worked for us. What an irony, all the wrong embies chose to stick and these 2 chose not do, so everything is good in my case on text book, but there is no baby in the end and no reasons for that, just luck I guess, a full year of wasting appox 20000 $ , putting on abt 8 kgs of weight, false hopes, temporary happiness on getting our pgd results and again getting to ground zero where we were in nov last year

anyways I needed guidance on a topic if anybody has any knowledge about that. We have 2 embryos in freezer which came with inconclusive results. Me and dh were thinking about surrogacy for getting those implanted as my uterus has proven to be useless repetitively without any reason. Is it easy in Aus? What steps can be taken? If anybody as any knowledge or thoughts about it, please let me know,

thanks once again for your ultimate love, concen and support.