Closed Thread
Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @straycat - had a chat to my dad tonight and he always sets me back on the straight and narrow when I'm down and out - unfortunately fertility at this age is pure roulette and whilst it hurts like hell to have none of the 3 fert, after all I went through, that's life. I feel like 4 cycles in 6 months has been pretty hard on the bod and am looking fwd to getting fit and healthy again and having a rest before having another crack next year. I do think the long stim didn't help matters, as the embryologist said the quality of all 3 was very compromised. Find it hard to believe they were all just like that but hard to know for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly70 so sorry to hear none fertilised. Enjoy your break and here's to a BFP in 2015 xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly 70 .. Just read your update.. Very heart breaking hun.. I know it's very hard to receive theses type of phone calls.. Can just hope and pray that 2015 is the year and lynn does find some magic trick for you very soon...Thinking about u n sending u big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak best of luck for EPU today hun! Hope you haul in some great quality eggies 😊 xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

ilex  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 I'm so sorry to hear your news hun. I hope you stick with your dream of being a mum but certainly enjoy a break from it all. As you said, let your body and your heart and mind, have a break and a chance to heal and grow stronger. I hope 2015 is a better year for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak today's the day!! Good luck with EPU I'm curious as to how many they'll get, do they try for all of them or stop at some magic number they have. Make friends with the pain killers and a heat pack, you're going to need them but hope you have a quick recovery.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a little while I've been on here so catching up a bit @lilypily congratulations hun - strong heartbeat
    @lileitak good luck for your EPU today - will be praying for big numbers
    @Kelly70 my heart breaks for you - it's so unfair!
    @Essence08 congrats on being pupo - there's been so many BFPs lately hopefully you add to the list 🙏

TTC for 3yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP angel baby 1/11/2014 👼

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

ilex  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Sorry I've been awol lately. I needed a complete break from all things fertility! But I have some incredible news to share. A couple of months ago I met this amazing guy and it's been such a great distraction. Its been so nice to focus on a new relationship rather than my doomed fertility. But then something even more amazing happened. I fell pregnant naturally!! Obviously not planned as I thought it would never happen so it was a complete and utter shock. I still can't believe it actually! It's early days tho, I'm 6 weeks now. My partner is absolutely ecstatic about it which is great as I was a little worried when I told him as we haven't been together long. But I guess it's just meant to be! So I'm cautiously excited as its so early and still have a long way to go but the fact is I managed to get pregnsnt despite all the odds so that in itself is pretty amazing.

I need to catch up on a that's been happening with you all! Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg kelly 77 that's such a amazing news... Very very happy for u.. U r a true example of .. That things happen when they are meant to be.. Good luck for ur pregnancy.. I m in the tww of my second fet... Very scared. N kind of not hopeful.. Don't know why.. I think we all get used to bad things happening after how much we suffer... But very happy for u.. Often used to think about u....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 that is amazing hun! Expect the unexpected hey 😊 So happy for you, big congrats! xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (10-11-2014)