Closed Thread
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @lileitak remember we talked about how if each follie is around 17-20mm it is as big as a grape and with the vineyard you are carrying around no wonder you feel bloated. Hope you just have to stim once, ever.
    I do, lol! Scan today showed I had 9+ over 15 (even a couple 19s) so they reckon I'm cooked and EPU should be Monday. I tell you, I had even more follicles today - 52!!!! Now most of those are little, but no wonder my damn jeans don't fit.

And thank you! I truly know how friggin' fortunate I am to have such good results. I just hope they are quality eggs and we get some good fertilisation rates. I actually feel guilty posting results when I know so many people are struggling...

@KayzB - you are off the wine for a while hun! I had a cheeky glass the other night, and then felt a bit guilty.

@Essence08 - panda oil, eh? That made me think of sex panther from Anchor Man

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak lol...sex Panther ...60% of the time it works all the time. Hey that's better odds than IVF we should get some.

Called my nurse this morning. As of yesterday still had 8 little embies doing their thing. Getting anxious about transfer. It's all a bit surreal, so far for me Ivf has just been a process I've had to do. I haven't considered the end result as such. But after transfer tomorrow that's about the closest I've ever been to being pregnant. Still an awful long way to go though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Essence08 what great news about your embys. Good luck for transfer tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 excellent news hun! Glad you finally managed to get an update. FX for some snowbabies too 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak 52!! I'm imaging you may be a lil sore post-EPU! But hopefully not too much hun 😊 So trigger tomorrow night? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @lileitak 52!! I'm imaging you may be a lil sore post-EPU! But hopefully not too much hun ������ So trigger tomorrow night? xx
    Yup, 10 PM tomorrow. FN said my oestrogen levels are a wee bit high, so I have another BT tomorrow morning.

Now I'm a bit worried it will be cancelled... Lynn had me on a pretty high dose of Puregon so I'll be annoyed if it was too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Did they drop your dose after the first scan? What were you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @lilypily, she did. They dropped me from 275 to 200 on Wednesday (which was day 9). Tonight's dose is my last so hopefully things level off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilietak..52. .. Wow that's a lot.. Hopefully u will get a very good result .. Good luck

Kelly 70 good luck...keep us posted

Essence 08 .. Good luck for your transfer hun... Is it today?(sat)

KayzB honestly trying not to feel anything.. Neither positive nor negative.. That helps maintain your sanity when u have a bad result.. How r u doing?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 & @Essence08 for this weekend, thinking of you both x
    @lileitak hope your hormones calm down xx don't think your cycle will be cancelled, just keeping an eye on it

Hope everyone else is well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (08-11-2014)