Closed Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much @sophdask, @Kelly70 & @Sue77 😊❤ xx

@Kelly70 Pregnyl def stresses me out too! Glad you managed to work it all out though 😊 Enjoy your jab-free day hun! xx

@Sue77 1 week to go for you hun, how are you feeling?? xx

@lileitak do you have another scan today? Or is it tomorrow?

@Essence08 how's things looking for ET tomorrow hun? And how's EPU recovery going? Hope you're feeling better xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @KayzB - Sure do, scan in Clayton @ 9. I'm praying for some good growth, and that my FN calls me this arvo with a date for EPU.

@Sue77 - it comes and goes. I'm not bad in the morning, but afternoon / evening (after a meal) and it's shocking. My boobs are also getting a bit sore, but I'm not sure what that is about. Assuming just the drugs.

@Kelly70 - EPU tomorrow right? That is exciting!! Can't wait to hear how you go. How was the pregnyl? Any worse than the others? That mixing needle is grim looking.

@Essence08 - how are you going post EPU? Any bloating, or just excited for transfer tomorrow?
    @straycat - TGIF to you

AFM, whist I'm looking forward to find out my progress today, the last scan left my a bit tender. Had quite a bit of spotting afterward, since leftie can be a bit hard to find. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me during EPU...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak looking forward to hearing how many more follies now, in addition to the thousand you already have! 😉
    Sorry though to hear you're feeling sore & tender hun. Guess it's expected with all the activity you have going on. Hoping it eases off for you soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 pregnyl was scary, so scared I'd shatter the bottles and be picking shards of glass out of the powdery stuff. Didn't help that it was 1am in a hotel bathroom after a wedding with a husband passed out and snoring in the next room!!
    @KayzB so glad you got good results.
    @lileitak hope tomorrow's scan goes well and you get to trigger very very soon.

Today is the first morning I've felt reasonably well since EPU. Bit of blue sky and sunshine helps too.

Im feeling a bit lost regarding my little embies. I had a quick call on cup day from a different nurse to say 8 fertilised and transfer would be Saturday but haven't heard anything since. I thought I would have heard from my nurse by now? Should I have called for an update and who should I have called? I went to a lot of effort to make those little emblems and I'd like to know how they're doing. How do you get info about what's going on???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak oops *todays* scan. Must be time to get those eggs hatching and out. I can understand your discomfort. I did have some bloating post EPU and more pain than I was expecting and I guess with the number of follies you have growing you might be the same. A heat pack and panadol helped. Hope you get great results today

lol...autocorrect changed Panadol to panda oil. I don't recommend panda oil.
    Last edited by Essence08; 07-11-2014 at 06:24. Reason: Typo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 that's really crappy that you have received another update hun. Def ring your FN today and ask for one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Essence08 the emby results each morning are uploaded to computer and nurses have them around 11 if you ring your nurse for an update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 glad you are feeling a bit better and during this stage of the process - no news is good news usually.
    @Kelly07 completely understand your worry, my guess is a lot of people do not stim for a long time as they respond quickly and the FS does not want to risk OHSS. However for you and I where the risk of OHSS is lower (we wish our ovaries were hyper) we can stim for longer and withstand higher than average doses.
    @lileitak remember we talked about how if each follie is around 17-20mm it is as big as a grape and with the vineyard you are carrying around no wonder you feel bloated. Hope you just have to stim once, ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @lileitak remember we talked about how if each follie is around 17-20mm it is as big as a grape and with the vineyard you are carrying around no wonder you feel bloated. Hope you just have to stim once, ever.

lol mm grapes..vineyard.. wine

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 funny you should mention that hun, I just said to my DH last night that I don't even want to have next weeks BT. As all I do is spend the week leading up to it in a frantic state. So I may just give it a miss. Plus if I change my mind, can always pop into my GP for one to see how things are tracking. And, unlike Monash, it'll be free! xx