Closed Thread
Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope you girls get a nice surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpotTheOcelot View Post
    Popping in to wish lilypily all the best
    Xxx
    Thanks spot xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @KayzB I feel the same, crampy, AF symptoms and I think the only thing that doesnt bring it on is lots of progesterone. Here's hoping we are wrong and BFP cycles are like BFN ones!
    @straycat aw same here hun, pessaries & Crinone keeping mine at bay. But I really hope your cramping is due to your lil emby burrowing in hun & not AF 😘 xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

straycat  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have any of you poas yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily debating what to do as if I POAS I can brace myself for bad news and won't lose it while speaking with nurse. If it is good news then great. I'm testing on day 12 past transfer but on Prenyl injections til day 9 so I think my tests will give a false positive if in fact it is negative so will hold out on blood test.

Question for you all. I am such a dumbo... but when you do ET, where the nurse has her ultrasound mouse looking thing is where they put in the embie? I was distracted by the screen so I was not taking too much notice of my tummy but I think it was more to the left side? how do you tell what side it is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The emby just floats around anyway until it implants doesn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee - that is such amazing news!!
    @lilypily - those are amazing numbers! Sounds like your on a roll this cycle.
    @straycat & @KayzB - we're sending those embies digging vibes! Glad you're both doing well.

X

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

babee  (02-10-2014),straycat  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Babee such a nice news! So happy for you... Glad that your pregnancy is going good plus your results have been so had... Sure as you said lynn works out a different plan for everyone. This time she did a low stim cycle for u and and the results speak for themselves. It's sometimes easy to loose faith on her and the whole system when things are not going your way even after having a lot of favourable variables as we had and you can't figure out the reason for it not working and you have a perfect tested embie and no implantation issues earlier.......... but I guess after seeing the success stories on this thread, we need to get up again and just be hopeful that one day it will happen for sure.

Congrats Lilypily and good luck KayzB and Straycat praying for your bfps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

babee  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak & @Sue77 thanks for your positive vibes ladies 😘 xx

@lilypily hi hun I'd 'rather' hear the bad news quickly over the phone rather than seeing the single line. It's crappy that we know our bodies so well; means we've been on this journey too long 😕
    Hope embies are growing well hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 its so tough to reconcile but even though everything was done according to plan I think a bit of luck comes into it too. You know you can get good embies and you know you do not have implantation issues so you can so more of the same and get a positive result next time. I know this is not much of a consolation at all but at least you know its possible rather than impossible.
    @lilypily ah yes that makes sense it floats around hence some women having ectopic, I asked nurse from previous clinic is ectopic was more common in IVF and they said statistics wise no.

Have a bit of insomnia these days - was reading some other forums to pass the time and reading some BFP symptoms from other IVFers. None of which I am getting! OMG. I really think my embie fell out 1 day past transfer! I feel completely normal. No AF cramps or anything any longer. Nothing. erghh...