Closed Thread
Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB sometimes your luck turns and you win the jackpot hang in there, good it is tomorrow and you don't have to wait til Fri.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! @lilypily thanks for sharing your beautiful news.
    @lileitak soooo many follies. Hope you get your trigger date at your next scan.
    @straycat cruising to NZ will be lovely, lots of wine food and relaxing. Shame though you didn't get a say in it and shame you're going with in laws. Mine live interstate and are both retired so have all the time in the world yet never consult us about when they're coming to visit they just book a hotel and then tell us. It always seems to be at busy or inappropriate times.
    @KayzB stay positive hun, sending lots of good vibes your way.

Thanks everyone who was asking about results. Of my 15 eggs 11 were mature and 8 have fertilised. Hope this means that if nothing else this month we'll get some frostiness for future cycles. Obviously not ruling out this month but need to stay grounded. Transfer will be Saturday.
    EPU recovery was a bit more painful and uncomfortable than I was expecting. Feeling like a fat balloon at the moment.

Hope me everyone else is doing as well as they can be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 great news and glad you got the call early so you don't have to wait around anxiously. for smooth transfer and some frosties for backup and future siblings. Hope you are on the mend and will be fine by ET.

About your in laws, all I can say is you are very lucky they book into a hotel! I really wish my MIL was far away, another planet ideally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @lileitak I can't believe you are carrying around all those follies! your whole brood is in there somewhere. Excellent to hear. Just a few more days x

AFM I was feeling smug yesterday thinking I have escaped any side affects from meds, even to the point I felt paranoid implant did not go in and this whole month is a waste of time. BUT paranoia and loss of memory, or patchy memory is actually a side affect so definitely have that. What?!

The nurse who did the scan made a joke about me carrying around an entire football team. There are a lot, but their quality is yet to be seen.

Re: the paranoia... I think knowing it was a side-effect would freak me out! As long as you don't end up with tinfoil on your head, you should be fine. :P

The cruise sounds divine. I've been on a couple ages ago, and my recollections is that yes - the boat is big enough to hide from people if required.

@Essence08 - Well done - that is a great result!! Are you feeling more bloated post EPU? I am really dreading it for some reason (probably since it's first and unknown).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kayzb have faith in the process. That's all you can do. It does work. When is your BT?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for anyone - do Monash do EPU on Sunday? Or is it transfers they do? I know they do one or the other, just can't remember.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Transfers are on a Sunday but not pick up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Transfers are on a Sunday but not pick up
    Thanks!! BTW - time to update that signature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Scan went well today - 1x19mm, 1x17mm, 2x15 or 16 on left, 1x15mm on right - so I'm gunning for 5 if I'm very very lucky. E2 at 4700 and EPU is Saturday. Really can't believe what Lynn has made happen!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly70 great news you have a pick up day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (05-11-2014)