Closed Thread
Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sue77 I can completely understand your reservations & doubt hun. So I will do the positive thinking for you on your behalf ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm really praying that this will be your lucky rainbow xx

It's not really the 'lack' of symptoms - it's that the past few days I've been getting bad lower back pains. And when I miscarried, the only 'symptom' I had of m/c, were these back pains. So it's making me feel/think that history is going to repeat itself ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily good luck for your scan today xx
    @KayzB hang on until tomorrow, you had such strong numbers first BT so feeling confident for you embie has nestled in for the long haul.

I think us IVFers find it hard to ever really celebrate good news for more than a moment as fear and paranoia sets in that something will go wrong, we analyse everything.

@Cevapa & @myheart hope you both get some answers too, you are in my thoughts xx
    @lileitak trigger soon?
    @Kelly70 hope you have a great scan, can not blame you for being over it. Hang in there - nearly there! xx
    @Essence08 hope you can trigger soon as well x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 what an agonising wait it must be for you this time. Hoping and praying you finish off this tough year with a positive result. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    One baby heartbeat 128. Very relived. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1415139927.757727.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (05-11-2014),ScubaGal  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat thanks so much for trying to keep me grounded hun. And sane. Had a bit of a panic attack with racing heart & mind. Just feeling like I'm not the type of person that 'lucky' things happen to - so a successful pregnancy feels so foreign to me. But like you said, we're all in the same boat with the 'expect the worst' kind of mindframe. I will try to keep thinking happy thoughts ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily how beautiful! Congrats hun โค

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily - that is amazing! you must be thrilled. Where you at richmond or clayton this morning? I may have seen you if you were at Clayton. I was the one wondering around looking lost.

@Kelly70 - hope your scan went well!

@KayzB - why do you say that hun? Remember Lily was saying the same thing, and look at her - heartbeat. Try to stay positive.. xx

@straycat - cruise? I missed this. Where are you off to?? Can you pack me in your suitcase??

@myheart - I would keep calling; I think it's a fluke that she's not called back.

@Essence08 - any news?

@Sue77 - do you have a date for you BT?

I'm pretty sure I missed half the people, so sorry! And I hope everyone else is tracking well.

AFM, still a ways to go. I've got more follies this time, but the biggest is 17. Rightie has 27F (14, 13, 12x2 and the rest under 11). Leftie has 18F (17, 14x2, 13, 12x2 and the rest under 11). They've given me enough drugs to get to Saturday, and I'll have my next scan Friday or Saturday. I'll feel better when I have a date for EPU.

xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 sorry love, I know you are waiting for fert rates today. Don't know what is going on in my brain. It seems to be stuck in last week.
    Hope you get some great news. xx
    @lileitak yeah holidaying in NZ for summer, will be consuming lots of wine and finish off trip in Sydney. I would have preferred to go to Fiji or somewhere in Sth Pacific, better still, New York but in laws booked us a luxury cruise. I can't really complain as they are paying but it would have been nice to be consulted instead of expecting us to go along with what they want in their time frame and to be told we are going. That's my in laws for you. Wish we were going alone! I figured boat is big enough for me to hide if it gets a bit much plus abundance of wine helps.
    @lilypily your lil bean is super cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak I can't believe you are carrying around all those follies! your whole brood is in there somewhere. Excellent to hear. Just a few more days x

AFM I was feeling smug yesterday thinking I have escaped any side affects from meds, even to the point I felt paranoid implant did not go in and this whole month is a waste of time. BUT paranoia and loss of memory, or patchy memory is actually a side affect so definitely have that. What?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lilypily! Wonderful...

KayzB and straycat thank u for thinking so positively about me.. I really think I need the positive vibes...

lilietak my BT is on 14th.. Next Friday...so many follicles look so promising...
    Last edited by Sue77; 05-11-2014 at 09:41.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (06-11-2014)