Closed Thread
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey, yep another scan tomorrow @stratcat and this cycle cannot come to an end one way or another soon enough. Had a bit of a meltdown today and tears over something I would normally have handled, have had enough to be honest. Nearly there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan @lilypily

@myheart I kinda feel neglected with Lynn - I called yesterday regarding the miscarriage and didn't even get a 'I'm sorry' from the reception. They've booked me in to see her on the 1st of December so im in limbo till then.
    Is this the normal process after a miscarriage?

TTC for 3yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP angel baby 1/11/2014 👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cevapa that's pretty tough can you go on a cancellation list or ask to be seen earlier? @lilypily good luck Tom with your scan so nerve racking but so exciting..and good luck @Kelly70 for your scan! Here's hoping you have some plump follies ready to go and you get some wonderful eggs! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee I had an appointment next week, initially for my scan. I really don't know why I couldn't have just kept that appointment. To be honest I'm a little annoyed and probably just need a break - don't really know what they can say or do. {just venting}

TTC for 3yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP angel baby 1/11/2014 👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cevapa with my MC she was away and I had to go in for a DnC I was about 7 weeks. When she came back she gave me a call to say that she was sorry for the loss and to check i was ok. I'm sorry you feel neglected.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for tomorrow Lilypily can't wait to hear the news. Cevapa I'm hoping she still calls you. They may want you to have some time after this but still I know you would just want to discuss what's happened. Hoping your feeling a little better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily all the very best for your scan tomorrow ...

Essence 08... Hope u have a very good number of embryos tomorrow ...

Cevapa I know .. U just want to talk to your doctor at such a time to discuss what has happened and about the next steps to take..may be today being a public holiday she couldn't call... Try ringing the rooms once again tomorrow .. I know it's a hard time , but surely it shall pass.. Good times will be there very soon for you...

myheart thats a ts a bit odd lynn not returning your call for a week" may be again ring her rooms and tell it to the girls at the reception that you want to speak to her...

straycat at all the best for all the medicines .. I hope they do wonders for u

Lilietak KayzB how r u girls?

Kelly 70 .. Nearly there huh... I hope u get the desired results..

Babee n Flemo how r u travelling? U had your harmony test last month Flemo? Babee are u also doing the harmony test or amnio?
    Last edited by Sue77; 04-11-2014 at 23:36.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (05-11-2014),Kelly70  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily good luck for scan today hun. Hope you get to see an amazing heartbeat xx

@Essence08 hope you receive some great news today re fert rates & progress hun xx

@lileitak & @Kelly70 good luck for follie scans today ladies! Hope it shows EPU isn't too far off for you both 😊 xx

@Sue77 hope you're feeling ok hun & that potential infection is better now? When is BT hun? xx

@Cevapa & @myheart thinking of you ladies. Hope you're both holding up as best as can be xxx

@straycat you must be counting down to your awesome cruise! Not long to go hun! Take me with you!! xx

AFM: not feeling very pregnant at all. Feeling like things aren't going to end well again. Ugh.

Hope everyone else is doing well

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

ilex  (05-11-2014),Kelly70  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilypily - good luck today

Cevapa - I know how you feel, when I had my miscarriage I was with Melb ivf and the doctor was there for me... I think Lynn's receptionists try to "protect" her... You need time to think about something else.... It is very hard....so many of us understand this pain...I was numb for a while... I tried to research what went wrong but that was just to pass the time... I am so sorry for what you are going through... Hang in there as so many have gone on to have healthy babies...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

emski72  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    H KayzB my bt is next Friday.. On the 14th.. Just not feeling hopeful... Having a bfn with a pgd normal emby last time has kind of totally shattered my confidence.. Just doing it like a routine procedure now ... With no feelings attached because last transfer I was a little hopeful as I thought that we had crossed our only hinderance by making a pgd normal embryo... But now I have realised that it's totally just a numbers game....and it hurts big time if you expect and start getting attached to the whole thing , I have noticed.

And hun please don't worry about the symptoms yet .. U had a very good hcg... I am sure it will all end up in a healthy baby for you in the end. But yes we have all have our share of difficult times, after such a long time you just seem not to trust anything...but trust me , it will all be good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (06-11-2014)