Closed Thread
Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sue77 - good luck today!! And I hope the discomfort clears up, it sounds pretty awful.

@Kelly70 - I've no idea how you're doing it. I'm 7 days in; only just started my orgalutran today, and I feel like a stuffed fish ready to be harvested for caviar.

I had my first scan Saturday morning, and from what I read it sounds pretty good. My lining is at 9.3, lefty has 15 follies averaging 8mm, and rightly has 8 follies averaging 10mm. Next scan is Wednesday so we'll see how we go then. As much as I was dreading the EPU, I am ready to have these suckers sucked out. It is the strangest feeling....

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Oh and re the burning yes pessarys give me thrush type symptoms. This is another reason why I use them in back bum not front bum. Good luck today
    ...and this almost made me spit out my coffee. Too funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak glad to hear you are going well and getting a great response, nice follies numbers and good even sizes. Really hope you just have to only ever do one stim cycle xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

ilex  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @straycat... that would be ideal, but we'll see. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Straycat have you started he zoladex? If so how are you feeling? I started noticing the crap feeling after about 6 Wks on the synarel. They say preggo brain but I was much worse on the synarel very scattered. There is a thread on here about andneomyosis and all the ladies are on Zoladex. Now I think of if I would much have preferred to do that instead. Wonder if less side effects too? In the end the synarel did the trick and I'm sure they work the same. Got my first bfp number 7 after it. Sue I had thrush like symptoms also it eventually past and never got too bad.. Thinking of you tdy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chikas,

AFM: have 7 follies now - 1x17mm, 2x14mm, 2x11mm (that little 7mm on my right jumped up), 1x10mm and a newie under 10mm. Lining 6mm but they don't seem concerned about that. 2 more stim days then back wed morning. This prob sounds like a small number to others but for me, the one follicle wonder, it's amazing. I'm so hoping the 11mms catch up but in reality it looks like 3. I'm guessing EPU fri or sat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 that's great to hear more and more follies are appearing and even better if they grow quickly- maybe you should stim for as long as possible to get the most eggs, keep going until you can't stand it any longer. This is the first time I have heard of such a long protocol. Very interesting, makes me think I have triggered too soon each cycle.
    @lileitak & @Flemo I'm great, ivfing is becoming a distant memory while on break I went into Richmond last week to get my Zoladex implant put in. You should see the needle, its MASSIVE, I am not joking - its as big as the needle you would use to mix your prenyl if you have had experience with that. Anyway. Did not hurt a bit! but afterwards it did I had to take a panadol. It's once a month for 3 months. Side effects are like syneral such as hot flushes and irritation, a possible side effect is anxiousness. From time to time I get a bit of a sting from where the implant is but I guess this will subside with time as it dissolves. Another side effect is no period- I hope I have no period for 3 months!! that would be great.
    @Flemo having been on both Syneral and now Zoladex I prefer Zoladex. I didn't like the sprays and keeping to scheduled intervals to administer the spray (I often wanted to sleep in instead of spraying at 7am) seems like the side effects are worse on syneral, the taste is awful.

I use to think it was such a drag going into Richmond but last time I had 30 mins to kill and looked around the shops. I did more than look I spent so much money. Now I can't wait to go back to Richmond.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thanks for wishing me luck and your advise about my infection symptoms....the embryo transfer went well... Transferred one PGD tested normal emby... Now the horrible tww begins....Talked to lynn about the burning sensation..... She wants me to get a urine test. Just in case there is any wee infection n in case there is .. She can give me antibiotics accordingly.... I m told to drink lots of water and cranberry juice to flush out the high volume of medications.......Kelly 70..great. Improvement.. I wish that your baby is hidden in one of these eggs....Liletak Great numbers! Good luck Straycat anything that helps! If it solves the purpose it is all worth in the end.. Really hoping for a positive result after these three months....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO sue77 great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly that's great your follies are continuing to grow. Hope your perfect little egg is amongst them. You must be glad the long slog is paying off and hopefully not much longer to go.

Sue glad the transfer went well. Hope you stay busy and occupied during your 2ww and it flies by - wouldn't that be nice.

Liletak glad the jabbing is going well. Great results from your scan, hope they keep growing nicely.

I had EPU today - got 15 which is exactly what Lynn was aiming for. Because of cup day have to wait til Wednesday to hear how they go.

Take care ladies!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-11-2014)