Closed Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babee my transfer is this Monday.... So tired of the hrt medicines.. 4 progestrone pessaries everyday and Lynn has doubled my prednisolone as well.. I wish its all worth it in the end... how r u doing Hun? Seeing so many BFPs on the thread ignites a little hope inside me that may be one day we will get there too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    Congrats @KayzB - that's fabulous news - & a great hcg level.
    @Grace1 thanks hun! You should be just shy of 12 weeks now yeah? Hope all is tracking well for you hun 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow that's massive! Did you transfer 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Babee my transfer is this Monday.... So tired of the hrt medicines.. 4 progestrone pessaries everyday and Lynn has doubled my prednisolone as well.. I wish its all worth it in the end... how r u doing Hun? Seeing so many BFPs on the thread ignites a little hope inside me that may be one day we will get there too...
    I hear you sue. I have spent the whole year on hrt. It sucks. I was on high dose predinsolone also. I hated it and hated who I became. 30kg later I am still over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow amazing news all round how exciting. Congrats Kayzb fantastic news. Cevapa glad things are okay and kelly70 let those follies grow some more. Look forward to hearing more BFP's on here :0)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (01-11-2014),Kelly70  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Wow amazing news all round how exciting. Congrats Kayzb fantastic news. Cevapa glad things are okay and kelly70 let those follies grow some more. Look forward to hearing more BFP's on here :0)
    @sophdask thanks so much hun 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!!!!!! What a brilliant day for this thread

So happy everyone got the news they were hoping for.

Liletak feeling hopeful we will will soon join these lovely ladies and their successes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Wow Sue sounds like she is throwing everything at you! It will all be worth it in the end! I am still on HRT as well as crinone, asterix and a pessarie at night.. Stopped prednisolone at 7 weeks. Have to say I hate the pessaries the most! The best thing was stopping Clexane tho.. Does Sue have you on that? You will get your BFP! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB that is simply amazing news! So so happy for u!! I think your thing of waiting for the BT worked its magic!
    let me know if u want to book in a newborn shoot now that it worked

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emee For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emee oh yeah! With everything going on today I completely forgot about my lil omen! hehe so glad that it 'worked its magic' again hehe thanks hun 😊 xx