Closed Thread
Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies,
    @Cevapa and @lilypily love hearing all is going so well with you both.
    @straycat you sound like me - been with hubby a bit over 8 years, married nearly 5 and thought we'd have our family all settled by now.
    So much for plans hey?? Glad you enjoyed your night anyway, need to look after each other.
    @lileitak hope the first jab went well. I was surprised how easy it was.
    @myheart sorry results weren't what you were hoping for. Thinking of you xx

i have scan tomorrow and will probably know trigger day then.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Essence08 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (04-11-2014),straycat  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck essence hope it all looks good for trigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @myheart I'm so sorry hun, it really is heartbreaking. Sending you big hugs xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

myheart  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 good luck with scan tomorrow hun, hope EPU is just around the corner xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Liletak and Straycat....and no I m not having another scan before my ET . I think Lynn must have been ok by 7.5 . That's why she allowed the ET . Do u think its not enough Starycat? And yes happy anniversary Straycat. I totally understand that life sometimes doesn't go to our plans, hopefully Lynn will get us across the line very soon....

good luck essence 08 for ur scan

Myheart it's just not fair I know, but we have to accept it and move on and I know , no matter how strong we all try to become, we all have our moments, hopefully Lynn suggests something new and very positive for u. Thinking of u. Hugs..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 I was just wondering if you were having another scan as Mon seemed like a little time away, nothing to do with the lining thickness #, I think this will be a great cycle for you. Things are going according to plan xx
    @myheart I am so so so sorry to hear this, I hope there is a new plan for you soon.
    @lileitak how did first jab go??
    @lilypily & @KayzB thanks for your well wishes, @KayzB one more sleep. Feeling excited for you! Cmon lil embie. Cling on.

I know Lynn is super busy but she does get back to you or your nurse does within the day. Often Lynn calls herself. Never hesitate to ask anything no matter how small.
    @Essence08 good luck for your scan today - know you will see lots of plump follies ready to go.
    @Kelly70 scan tomorrow, how are you feeling? any activity around the ovary area? wishing hoping and praying for you love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @straycat - day 22 of stims and feeling like a pin cushion! Feel much better off the growth hormone though, must have been it making me feel sh1t!
    Can def feel my left side this cycle (never felt much in previous cycle) and the usual bloating. Scan tomorrow - hopefully this slow bake has been good for my eggs and they've blossomed this week on the higher dose (and I don't get cancelled).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 will you go first thing in the morning? unbearable to be cancelled at this stage so you can trigger tomorrow night, with 5 follies you gotta get something. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.
    @lileitak I do not have a great plan for shifting 5kg, I once did it unintentionally when I went on a health detox for 5 weeks. A kilo a week. It was a vegan detox and was not restrictive with the quantity of food but what you could eat. Obviously no animal products and no sugar of any description inc fruit. I ate a lot during this time so never hungry but got fed up with lentils towards the end. Retoxing afterwards was fun. I don't want to go on a vegan diet while trying to cultivate stronger eggs next few months so won't be doing this again. Currently just swapping out breakfast with green smoothies. Must say NOT enjoying waking up to a glass of kale juice. urgh. Will meet up with a friend over summer and have not seem him in about 8 years. He will tell me straight if he thinks I am looking fat and old so that's some motivation there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat - I went vegan for 11 months and GAINED 3 kilos! Go figure.

@myheart - Huge hugs to you hun. Chemicals are a cruel mindf%#k.

@Kelly70 - good luck tomorrow!

@Essence08 - you're right - wasn't bad at all.

Night one of jabbing was a bit of a comedy. I decided to do it before DH came home from after work drinks. Got the puregon pen loaded no probs, but it look me THREE jabs to it dispensing. It's really hard to hold the pen, and push at the same time. Or perhaps I'm just a muppet.

AND, I pricked myself putting the needle in the sharps thing. So all up, 4 sticks on night one. Bravo to me.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (30-10-2014),myheart  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Straycat... They need you to be on 5 days of progestrone befoe ET. Just hoping this one sticks.

kelly 70 all the best for tomm

KayzB hope the spotting has stopped and we have a positive result tomorrow ..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (30-10-2014)