Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank u Cevapa , Lilypily, KayzB ! lilietak for asking about me.. Had my lining scan.. It was 7.5 . Transfer planned for Monday

congratulations Lilypily and Cevapa .... success stories like u give so much hope to all of us.

KayzB hang on Hun..may be its just some old blood..I really hope and wish it's not AF for u..praying for u...

lilietak... I don't think u can request to be put on a certain medicine ..that's from my experience, I could be wrong too.. Good luck for your cycle.. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak did AF show yet? I would not worry so much about comparing protocols. The only thing you can count on is the process is similar but even that can be changed and things are usually played by ear according to scans and blood results. I don't think you are able to ask for certain drugs or how they are administered as they are not interchangeable. The spray is truly awful, and Lynn would never put you on syneral spray if you did not need it. Hopefully you will only need 1 cycle and do not need to compare your own cycles. Good luck xx
    @KayzB hopefully any spotting has stopped by now. 2 more sleeps til BT
    @Sue77 great to hear about your scan results. By Monday lining should be thicker - will you do 1 more scan?
    @Essence08 hope you are going well and can trigger soon, your follies are growing nice and evenly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BH has been acting up lately.

AFM things are pretty normal. Yesterday was my 8 year anniversary of meeting my husband at a Halloween party. We have been together ever since that fateful night and it saddened me that by now I was hoping to have our little family started. We had a lovely dinner and evening and didn't dwell on this fact too much as .. what can you do?!
    Last edited by straycat; 29-10-2014 at 08:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so high maintenance now, lol.

Obviously I'll go along with whatever Lynn prescribes, but selfishly I'd rather less needles and gel which can, and I quote my nurse, "whoosh out when you stand."

@KayzB - Lynn made a comment in passing that she was going to push me a bit this cycle. She said that during the one and only scan she did on CD21, she only saw one follie, so she wanted to make sure I had enough.

@straycat - That is so sweet that you remember the day you met!
    AF showed yesterday so tonight is the night. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. And I do hope I'm a one cycle gal, but realistically, I'm thinking we'll have better luck in the new year. Which will be fine, because you have that diet plan to share with me.

@Sue77 - That is great news! Let's hope some of the recent luck on here rubs off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak hope after all this waiting tonight won't be an anti climax for you. You might be thinking 'is that all?' Glad AF showed up on time. From your medical history you have shared you would be one of Lynn's easier cases, she gave you a 50% chance which is very high.

She never goes near % with me as its either way too low or unknown due to so many problems - combination of both.
    @Grace1 how is everything for you? Things going well?

There are a few ladies we heard from a few weeks ago but have gone quiet. If you are reading.. how are you???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy anniversary straycat.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

straycat  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat happy anniversary hun! I'm glad you had a nice evening regardless. Really hope your lil rainbow isn't too far off. Good people deserve to be happy, and you hun are a great one xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

straycat  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Kelly - I agree, I always feel like Lynn is so busy and worry that she has no time for me as she has so many patients… I also want to ask her so many questions but I don’t…. Who were you with at Melb IVF? I was with Shlomi Barak – he was fine but a friend got pregnant with Lynn so I changed… Yes, I agree, the nurses at Melb are much better and can be contacted 7 days per week, where Monash are limited.

Esseence - how are your follies going? How is your lining?

Lilypily - great news..!

Liletak - my naturopath said not to worry about weight, as after baby is born, you can get into great shape…! What is crinone gel?

Cevapa - great news!

AFM - second BT was 16…so getting lower…I thought I would hold it together but I started crying while driving to work… It always hits you… I am waiting for Lynn to call with what she thinks we should do now… Does anyone know if it is better to wait a month or go straight into a new cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Myheart I'm so sorry xx they normally make you wait a month but I have convinced them to let me go back to back

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

myheart  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bloody hell Myheart, given the costs of using the world egg bank you should be the priority! Don't feel bad for asking for answers to your questions, you're paying good money!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (04-11-2014)