Closed Thread
Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Essence08 how are you going, jabbing gets easier huh? any idea of trigger dates as yet? I guess it is too soon but hope your scans are going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kelly70 awesome stuff hun, hope the good news continues on Fri! 😊 xx

@lilypily good luck for 3rd bloods hun xx

@Essence08 what an eventful journey that must've been! Glad to hear things are tracking well for you hun 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 that's great news. Praying for a big growth spurt this week. Grow little follies, grow!!
    @lileitak I hear you on the weight thing. Two years worth of BFNs have taken a toll and drained the motivation for eating well. Hope AF arrives on time and you can start your jabs.

aFM what a horrible morning to have to travel to Richmond for scans. First scan shows 11 follies between 10-12mm so all good at this stage. Guess the high dose of FSH is doing something.

Thanks to to everyone who has asked about or offered advice regarding needles. I'm getting much better at it, taking it in my stride now. Start on orgalutran tomorrow.

Hope me you're all doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FYI I put on 30kg after 6 yeas of Ivf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks essence08 - that's a fab response for your first cycle btw, absolutely awesome number of follies. You must feel pretty rapt.

Yeah it seems long to stim to Friday @straycat but I totally trust her decision to let me continue. I can stop the growth hormone thank goodness too, she rang to me know. 19 days on it has been tough on the wallet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Essance08 your cycle sounds right on track and I was thinking this morning what a rubbish day to be driving in for scans or bloods.,

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily it was a truly horrendous trip across town to Richmond, I had an 8:45 scan booked, arrived nearly 10am. Over an hour on a train trip that usually takes 15 mins. Inside out umbrella and bucketing rain!! Awesome storm though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly70 that's great news. Keep growing follies. Weight gain for me as well!! On a health kick hoping to lose a couple of kilos before I see Lynn and have my next transfer...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat – we have talked about another cycle with my own eggs… I thought I had enough but now am not sure… will try to talk to Lynn on Wednesday… There is no “real” reason why I am holding a pregnancy – no genetic issues, no uterus or eggs or sperm issues… just the high natural killer cells. You mention that you double check with Lynn regarding your cycles – I think I should do that as my last cycle, the nurse said that a 5mm lining was good to go to transfer – at Melb IVF they always wait for 8mm+….

@essense – I was at Richmond for a BT today as well..!

@liletak – don’t worry about the weight gain as stress can also keep you from losing weight..

@kelly70 – I was on growth hormone too – very costly and also difficult to mix…for that price they should do it for you!!

Is it just me or do you feel like Lynn’s receptionists don’t want to bother Lynn t ask questions and the nurses are always too busy…?The reason I came over to Monash was for Lynn but I prefer Melb IVF as they made me feel like I am important…

Thanks
    Reviews
    @myheart - I've found her staff okay but I'm a little overawed by her and don't feel entirely comfortable taking up her time, which is my own silly fault really. I called her staff today and asked if I could drop the growth hormone and they said they'd check with Lynn (she was in theatre at the time) and call me back. I nearly fell over when she called me back herself. I then had this urge to ask her other questions but felt overawed and let her go. It always feels like she is massively busy and important but I'm okay with that if she gets me results (looking better than melb ivf for me on that level).

Nurses at melb ivf on the other hand, they win hands down. Way more accessible, warmer, better knowledge. Pros and cons, I'll trade that for results I think.