Closed Thread
Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting to see the nurse but I know I'm going to get cancelled. 5 follies now but 3 are tiny - the 2 main ones are 11mm and 10mm, lining 5.5mm. It won't be enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @myheart - I've had a chemical, but it was 6 years ago. The pregnancy wasn't planned (we weren't actively trying) but was pretty gutting nonetheless. Was early enough that there was no D&C, and passed naturally.

@straycat - I read about donating somewhere on this thread, but it's clearly not Monash. You returned it to the clinic, and they gave it out, which may be legal. Who knows...

Pick-up and first jab tomorrow or Wednesday. AF is imminent. (Have never been so excited for it, lol).

Had a terrible day yesterday (clearly PMS) and found myself crying in the change rooms at Target. I caught myself in the mirror and couldn't believe how much weight I've gained in the past couple years. If this first cycle doesn't work, I am going on a strict get healthy plan for a few months to prepare for pregnancy. Anyone up for bootcamp?

@Kelly70 - good luck today! we'll be waiting to hear the news.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 good luck today
    @lileitak I find myself crying about my weight constantly - nothing seems to fit me anymore no matter how healthy I eat. Unfortunately we gotta do what we gotta do to have our little miracle baby

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 👼 BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics - IVF#5 BFP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 are they letting you stim a few more days? Interesting you mention there are more follies now growing as I was always told what you usually get on your 1st scan is pretty much it. Let us know how you went when you can xx
    @lileitak good luck with the jabbing!! I hear on average we put on 2kg each cycle. I seem to be putting on about 1kg a cycle. That is too much! My aim is to lose 5kg from now until end of this year. Seeing I am not pregnant I may as well buy some nice cute summer clothes to cheer me up retail therapy..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Had a bit of a rollercoaster day - scan showed the follies had progressed but still smallish and yeah @straycat, I went from 2 follies on my first scan to 5 today!! And my doc at my old clinic said I'd only ever get 1 follie. Not if you go to the best in the business you don't! Lining 5.5mm so pretty good!

But nurse said they were too small and that Lynn would most definitely cancel (which annoys me no end as they shouldn't say that stuff without checking with Lynn first or seeing the results of the bloods). So I went away super sad and convinced I was done, as this is my last cycle this year. I even updated my signature!

Anyway same nurse calls about 2pm and says instructions from Lynn to continue to Friday then rescan and blood test. Yay!! My bloods showed my e2 had gone from 230 to 650 in 4 days so a nice jump. Based on that, we continue. I'm guessing she wouldn't let me keep stimming (day 19 today) if it was going to adversely affect quality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kelly70 that's great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Third BT tomorrow and hopefully everything will be ok and I will be 6 weeks! Will report back as soon as I kniw

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a horrible morning to have to go to Richmond for a scan and BT. Left super early and was still late.
    anyway 11 follies between 10-12mm so I guess the huge doses of FSH is doing something.
    Thanks to those that have asked about or offered advice on jabbing. After the first night they've gone really well. Feeling much better about it all. Start orgalutran tomorrow so will see how that goes.
    @lileitak I hear ya about the weight thing. Two years of BFNs have taken their toll. Hope AF arrives on time and you can get started on your jabs.

Hope everyone is travelling nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 that's a great outcome. Fingers crossed those follies have a big growth spurt through the week.
    Grow little follies, grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 wow that's great! often nurses follow the rules of 3 x 17mm+ follies for EPU but often Lynn over rules them and it's always worth checking with Lynn (for future reference) on everything. Continue til Fri?! whoa.
    @lilypily good luck for tomorrow - I don't think you will need it but you can never have too much good luck xx