Closed Thread
Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Straycat you are such a gem and deserve to have success..

My Ivf is public knowledge, I decided after my 5th chem preg to put it on FB and share my journey and I have educated so many people. I took a photo of the ultrasound machine at transfer, photo or my hpt for my BFP etc. the earliest pregnancy announcement to FB ever. I like sharing now and wish I had done from the start.

Kelly my cycle on the 900 was cancelled as I stimmed 1 follie and Wazza said forget it go donor eggs and we had already anticipated this and my sisters were lined up ready to go. Maybe ask your nurse if you can keep going? I think it must be the age of the egg?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

straycat  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes they want to see them at least at 12mm Monday to not cancel. I dunno though, I'm day 19 now or something, almost lost track. Elonva was a one off on day 2, then nothing til day 7 when I started Menopur. 12 days of Menopur. If they don't grow at all I'll be happy to cancel. I'm dying for a break and a life again (and a big fat glass of wine or two!!)
    @lilypily, what was your low response due to? Great of you to share the experience too - ivf just really is nothing like you expect going in, I feel like a veteran after 4 cycles in 6 months, talk about a steep learning curve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kelly70 I was 35 and low AMH. Dr Wazza put it quite simply "you left your run too late "... Ouch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's pretty devastating at 35 @LilPily... he would be saying that to me too. I'm lucky Lynn is treating me at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat - I hope to be the end of the week. Pick up on Tuesday. AF is right around the corner because I am an emotional mess this weekend. Any who, re your unused meds - I think you can donate them. They'll go to women who can't afford it I think. Ask your nurse.

Glad to hear you're fling well. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak aw sorry to hear you're a bit emotional hun. Hang in there. Hopefully soon they will be happy emotions! 😊
    Happy triggering tonight hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I would like to join this thread... I was with Melb IVF and after a number of IVF attempts resulting in some negatives, chemicals and a miscarriage, I moved doctors to Lynn. I have done one stim and one FET cycle with Lynn which were noth negative. I am moving now to donor eggs even though Lynn wants me to do another cycle with my own eggs.

While preparing for a donor cycle, I "felt" pregnant and so took a few HPTs and was pregnant... we have never been pregnant naturally before...! but it looks like a chemical and next days the test were some pregnant and some negative... Will see Lynn's nurse tomorrow to find out what to do next... has anyone had a natural chemical?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @myheart welcome to our thread and thank you for sharing your story. You are going through such a tough time with all the joys then disappointment. Is there any reason why you don't want to do another stim cycle with your own eggs? If there is a genetic issue I understand. You get frosties so there seems to be a decent amount of eggs collected each cycle. I know the thought of another stim cycle and EPU is .. urgh... but maybe after a month or two rest you may be ready to go again? has Lynn spoken to you about implantation issues as you may be making good embryos but it is more an implantation problem?
    @Kelly70 wishing you all the very best for scan tomorrow xx
    @lileitak not long now. Hope you just have to do *one* cycle! then use frosties for any siblings
    I never thought about donation of my excess drugs, I think giving people your own prescription drugs is illegal, even if it wasn't illegal - we take care of our drugs pretty well for obvious reasons but any excess, you can't be sure people store them correctly so even if you could not afford IVF/the drugs I would never accept any from a donation as you never know where it has been. I spoke to my nurse about it even before starting my cycle and she said to dump them. I just can't bring myself to do it just yet as I like to have back up in case I run out during a future cycle (this can happen if you don't tell your nurse and they don't order more for you)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily even though Wazza was blunt with you, with time and determination you still got your family with precious Max and another on the way. How great is that?!

I hope we all get our new family additions on this thread xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kelly70 good luck tomorrow hope those follies have grown. I am doing ok waiting to see lyn for next plan. Essence hope the jabs are treating u well!! Hope everyone else is well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (27-10-2014)