Closed Thread
Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Straycat are you on dhea? Did I already ask you that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just wanted to say congratulations to Lilypilly!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Just wanted to say congratulations to Lilypilly!
    Thanks so much, thanks everyone for popping in. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg lilypily congratulations!!!! Told you I had a good feeling about this time!!!!!!! Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Babee: congratulations to you too! Double the blessing!!

Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

babee  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat - thanks lovely - I'm nervous about tomorrow.

I read your update - Lynn said I was a tough case too so I can empathize. Tough case does not mean impossible though. I think taking a 3 month break to get things into order is a really good thing. You can spend those 3 months taking control and doing as much as you can, as you said, to work on egg quality and your health. Pull out all the stops then try again. I'm confident you'll get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's great to see so much good news on here! I am all set to start first round of IVF this weekend. Nervous and anxious but looking forward to starting - it feels like I've been doing tests and trying things forever and just want to get going now.

Emee I have been having progesterone support the last few months while on clomid as my first period on clomid was only 3 days and very light (a pleasant change though from years of painful endo periods). With the progesterone support my last couple of periods were an amazing four days so not sure how much difference it made.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Last edited by Essence08; 17-10-2014 at 07:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence08 View Post
    It's great to see so much good news on here! I am all set to start first round of IVF this weekend. Nervous and anxious but looking forward to starting - it feels like I've been doing tests and trying things forever and just want to get going now.

Emee I have been having progesterone support the last few months while on clomid as my first period on clomid was only 3 days and very light (a pleasant change though from years of painful endo periods). With the progesterone support my last couple of periods were an amazing four days so not sure how much difference it made.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Hi Essence08 that's great to hear! Wishing u all the luck on this new beginning. Hopefully it's a short one. Was Lynn your FS while on clomid? That's sounds promising if she was. Which means I very well may be given some too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @KayzB lining thickness sounds promising, you will be monitored until you are ready? lucky embie this time.
    @lilypily have everything crossed for you, even my eyes. Hope this is the cycle for you!
    @Emee when you say receptionist do you mean on level 7 or level 8? Lynn's receptionists know a bit more about our procedures than the ones on level 7. I have not heard of progesterone support for clomid (I was on it for 4 months this year while waiting for IVF) or for a longer LP but worth asking.

AFM - Saw Lynn this morning and taking a break for 3 months while I am on Zoladex to 'shut down' my endo and to address all the other issues I have with implantation. @Flemo did this and is now pregnant so you are an inspiration and hope for me. She did say I am a tough case and she is unsure if I will ever carry a baby (implantation) as my body is in really bad shape. Ouch. So it is a wait and see but we are rapidly exhausting all my options. Pretty depressing but not surprised. I will try to make it work by doing all I can to improve my egg quality over the next 3 months.
    hi Straycat.. Just read your update... I know it's hard to accept these things.. But your will power and positivity is unmatched.. And I m sure it will soon get you across the line. Have faith in lynn ... I m sure she has a plan for you and all will be good for you.very soon.. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KayzB , when is your transfer Hun ?

Kelly 70 how is it going for you?......
    Cevapa how are you doing?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (20-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    @Sue77 how is it all going? how are you feeling? I feel so positive about this FET cycle for you. The surgery you had sounds like it discovered some hidden issues which are now resolved. You are very strong if you had to do another cycle you could do it but hoping and praying this is the one ! xx
    Thanks for the post babee...hopefully what you are saying is true...just don't seem to have the energy left to do another stimulated cycle... Hope u are doing well