Closed Thread
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sue77 I think it's because it's a new thread #4

TTC for 2.5yrs (BFN #1 Feb '13, BFP #2 june '13, angel baby 2/7/2013 πŸ‘Ό BFN#3 Feb '14, BFN #4 April '14) changed clinics 8 frosties

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cevapa For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @lilypily we are all thinking of you!
    @sophdask so happy to hear the numbers keep rising xxx thats great news!
    @Kelly70 thanks for the well wishes, great to hear you will start your cycle soon. Seems like Lynn has you on a different protocol to the others you have had and this 'scratch' I keep hearing about. Please keep us updated and wishing you well. Hope AF arrives on time.

I hear you about IVF fatigue, maybe we all do here on this thread. My friends don't really understand why I would be tired or stressed as they say I have only done 2 cycles so why would I be drained?! well ... It has taken numerous years and different opinions, doctors, operations, some highs and many lows to get to this points so yes, we are very fatigued no matter how long we have been doing IVF. I often find a month break is not enough but time is of the essence so we soldier on.

I was telling my family about my cycle and getting to transfer on the weekend and explained a bit about the procedure. They all thought it was so cool and now they want to do IVF even though they don't need it (or at least I don't think so) I told them NO ONE wants to do IVF unless they really have to. Thank god I have you ladies who understand and never say silly things.

I wonder why I ever told anyone! erghhhh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They can use the frozen sperm!!!

I hear you about Ivf fatigue. Fitting it in with work a FIFO partner, donor sister etc, its hard work. I once thought I would stop at nothing to get what I what. Now I can't wait to stop and get my life back

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily great news, here's hoping this is a very lucky positive last cycle for you. how is your sister doing? still waiting for her to come into recovery?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news @lilypily!

I have an EPU question - I know this is based on your follicles, but on average, what cycle day have you had your EPU? Closer to 10/11 or 15 onward?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak you are right it is entirely up to how your follicles are growing. I was told anywhere between day 12 -16. On my first cycle it was day 16. On my 2nd it was day 13. really depends on how you respond to drugs and they try to get as many mature follicles as possible. Be ready to have an internal ultrasound every 2 days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post

I have an EPU question - I know this is based on your follicles, but on average, what cycle day have you had your EPU? Closer to 10/11 or 15 onward?
    @lileitak my most recent one was on day 13 hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @straycat & @KayzB...

I'm starting to think I should push our cycle to December. We have SO much on in November, and most smack in the middle of the month and my cycle!

I'm so torn... I want to be able to celebrate DH's bday with our family, and our good friend's wedding, but I also want to officially start our first cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Or cycle in January and trigger the Medicare gap for the whole year up front?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ilex  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Liletak That is something to consider - the medicare threshold and private health premiums though you would have paid the premium already this year with the lap surgery.

I don't know what its like for everyone else but a cycle is really draining and I take a lot of time off work. If you have a wedding to attend and other commitments .. I don't know. Everyone reacts differently and some get OHSS after EPU which wipes them out for a while. You would want a pretty open calendar ideally.