Closed Thread
Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @straycat love your attitude hun. And yes eye on the prize, don't lose sight of that 😊 You will become a mummy, and a wonderful one at that.
    Hope the new meds work some wonders for you hun xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

straycat  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Straycat I just saw your update. I really hope the 3 months on that regime does the trick. It's so hard to hear the truth. I remember going to dr Wazza at 34 being told I had left my run too late (needing an egg donor).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

straycat  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats lilypily! And frosties as well, who'd have thought!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse1 View Post
    Haven't been on this thread since earlier this year but just wanted to pop in and say a big congrats to @lilypily
    Aww thanks so much xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Congrats lilypily! And frosties as well, who'd have thought!
    I know right... If this sticks the frostys are a great insurance policy

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay lilipily congratulations girl!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emee For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Lilypily that's the best news congrats!! I'm slowly catching up on all the activity...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel79 For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes my little man and I r doing well.
    Sorry to hear some of u r having a rough time there is nothing quite like the pain and anxiety of ivf I never felt like many people (other than u guys) could ever truly understand. I really hope everyone gets their take home baby soon. Lynn is the best in the business I have no doubt she will pull through. Thinking of u all. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gabriel79 glad to hear you are doing well and your little buddy is well too
    @Kelly70 thinking of you - hoping this new protocol does wonders for you and good luck for scan tomorrow. C'mon follies.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @KayzB lining thickness sounds promising, you will be monitored until you are ready? lucky embie this time.
    @lilypily have everything crossed for you, even my eyes. Hope this is the cycle for you!
    @Emee when you say receptionist do you mean on level 7 or level 8? Lynn's receptionists know a bit more about our procedures than the ones on level 7. I have not heard of progesterone support for clomid (I was on it for 4 months this year while waiting for IVF) or for a longer LP but worth asking.

AFM - Saw Lynn this morning and taking a break for 3 months while I am on Zoladex to 'shut down' my endo and to address all the other issues I have with implantation. @Flemo did this and is now pregnant so you are an inspiration and hope for me. She did say I am a tough case and she is unsure if I will ever carry a baby (implantation) as my body is in really bad shape. Ouch. So it is a wait and see but we are rapidly exhausting all my options. Pretty depressing but not surprised. I will try to make it work by doing all I can to improve my egg quality over the next 3 months.
    Lynn's actual receptionists, level 7 I think? They do seem to know a bit more. I'm still hoping prog support might be included this time. I don't see why it wouldn't. I'll call them before I go in for my scan on Monday.
    sorry to hear about what Lynn said. I'd be a crying mess if she said that to me. You sound like such a strong person straycat. Have you tried acupuncture to improve egg quality and increase blood flow to the womb etc? It is simply amazing. I couldn't do without it. Also try taking royal jelly. It also helps with egg quality and is potent stuff. So good for you.