Closed Thread
Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This is nerve wracking now. I will be checking this non stop tomorrow. When do you usually get the call?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I usually get the call late afternoon cause its negative. Hopefully around 2?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's going to be 2 this time :-) so 3 melb time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Emee oh ok thanks for clearing that up, I thought it was weird there was no progesterone support. My friend did 3 clomid cycles and she has a 5 year old daughter now. Did not have to do IVF and she did not have any progesterone support. I am not 100% sure but I think we are on progesterone post embryo transfer as our whole cycle was manipulated and we are not producing enough of it. Whereas Clomid is more for ovulation induction?! Maybe the receptionist was confused as most of Lynn's patients are IVF ones. Do you have a nurse allocated or is that more an IVF thing?
    I was actually thinking it would be great to ask one of the nurses. I think I can only call them when I'm ready to start IVF. Just hoping clomid actually does something to lengthen the LP. Would've thought I needed prog too. I'll ask the receptionist again when I go in for my scan Thanks straycat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    BT done now we wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    BT done now we wait
    When do we have to wait till? Just so I know how often to obsessively check my phone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha I have no idea when they will call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @KayzB you have your scan as well right? wishing you the very best, hope your body is doing what it is suppose to xx
    @straycat thanks for remembering hun 😊 Had my scan this morn, lining was about 8.4mm so they were happy with that. ET will be sometime early next week, so will wait to hear details later this afternoon.
    Good luck with your appointment hun, hope you get some clarity/answers & a new plan of attack 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thats great news! @LilyPilly good luck today ! i had my bfp call at 4.30pm - I was nearly going insane.. don't stress if you havnt heard until a little later xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 how is it all going? how are you feeling? I feel so positive about this FET cycle for you. The surgery you had sounds like it discovered some hidden issues which are now resolved. You are very strong if you had to do another cycle you could do it but hoping and praying this is the one ! xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Babee. that is such good news!!!! Double the happinesses!!!! Double congratulations ... Very very happy for u..... Your journey has been my inspiration... Hopefully we will also cross the line soon... Hats off to your determination!!

heartiest congratulations to you too Lilypily.... So Max's sibling/siblings on th way

Lena 78 so good to hear that your twins are doing great.. You were the first one to start this thread... Seeing your success and so many other success stories helps us ladies maintain our faith in Lynn... She has so many success stories to her name..

Flemo thanks for asking about me... Starting my hrt frozen cycle from this wed . We have one PGD normal embryo to try. If this cycle doesn't work ... We will have to do a stimulated cycle again.... lynn did a hysteroscopy and a d &bc last week and found polyps and removed them.. Don't know where these polyps suddenly emerged from.. When lynn did my lap/ hysteroscopy in dec she found nothing... So now that she has removed them, she says there should be no hindrance to implantation... Rest its luck as well in the end.... Fingers crossed for this cycle... Really not wanting to do another stimulated cycle... It's been too long a journey.... But I guess u need to be strong....a lot about me.... How is your pregnancy going ?