Closed Thread
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB & @Kelly70 thanks xx generally feeling sorry for myself but already feeling better after a big cry. Husband has gone AWOL to have a think and destress, poor love, he doesn't cope very well in stressful situations. Life is unfair! wish I had some super magic powers to get us all babies. I have faith in Lynn. My next appointment with her should be interesting ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask thanks for your message, wishing you all the best for your next cycle. I know you have had such a tough few weeks with tests and everything being dragged out. The ups and downs of IVF hey? xx

I saw a movie last night, there was a character that got pregnant straight away, in a span of a few days, using IVF. phft. the writer obviously knows nothing about IVF.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @straycat... HUG!!!! I'm so sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

straycat  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat sorry to hear your news.. So hard hope u r ok x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

straycat  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Straycat ... Really sorry to hear.. I know the feeling as I have experienced it very recently... I hope Lynn finds a new approach for u very soon and yes u are so right in saying that we all have maintain our faith on Lynn though sometimes it gets hard but we don't have any choice as well and hopefully she will do the trick for all of us very soon.... Please take care ... And yes I totally agree that in the end u need to be vigilant about your own cycle...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

straycat  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee - how are you doing? Was thinking about you the other day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee thanks for your message xx I hope you are well
    @Sue77 thanks for your kind thoughts and yes, for anyone that has done more than 1 cycle the disappointment never gets any easier, I do think I will bounce back faster from this cycle, already after a big sleep it feels better. Similar to you I had a great embie and everything was looking good, I know my odds are about 25%- 30% for success and this time I have been unlucky again. It's hard when you try to do everything for a good result but it doesn't go your way. We just have to keep trying and one day, and this day will come, we will take home our baby xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Straycat I'm so very sorry. It sucks bad. I can feel your heartbreak. Xxx

I did a poas on 5dp and today is 6dp but in all seriousness this cycle is negative. I always feel hcg enter my blood and nothing this time. BT Wednesday hugs to us. Did you end up with frostys? I don't remember

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

straycat  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lilypily thanks for your message xx appreciate it. Will you keep testing over the next few days? you have some great frosties on ice waiting, Max's sibling is in this batch for sure if not already on board. Don't be so quick to write this one off you know what they say .. each pregnancy is different. xx

I *wish* I got frosties - I am lucky to even get to transfer due to low egg numbers at collection *sigh* this is my first cycle with Lynn so will have a chat to her this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @lilypily thanks for your message xx appreciate it. Will you keep testing over the next few days? you have some great frosties on ice waiting, Max's sibling is in this batch for sure if not already on board. Don't be so quick to write this one off you know what they say .. each pregnancy is different. xx

I *wish* I got frosties - I am lucky to even get to transfer due to low egg numbers at collection *sigh* this is my first cycle with Lynn so will have a chat to her this week.
    Oh man, having to back up with another stim sucks big time. Why does it have to be so hard. The only thing that kept me going was plan a plan b and plan c. I would encourage you to start putting those together with and without Lynn. Ask about donor embys, look at international egg donation especially Cech republic, and anything else you can think of. It really helps. Xxx