Closed Thread
Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi straycat thank for asking about me. I no good still had gall bladder surgery due to stones and unfortunately they took it out due to complication. still recovering . Met up with Lynn today she said need to wait to start cycle as my surgery have made abdominal area sensitive and not good result dor injection.i just so upset as four more guest coming from India till January so husband say to wait till they went for next ivf but I tell him we have no time. Good luck for ur result I am sorry have not seen your question in week as was sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At hanks for the wishes KayzB , straycat and Babee... Yes the we had the hysteroscopy and d&c with lynn today and she found polyps and removed them too. According to her polyps are a hindrance to implantation... That's why our perfect PGD normal emby didn't implant. I mean don't know where these polyps came from. Never had them before.. Don't even know what they exactly are. Anyways the good thing is that they have been removed and we have one precious embryo to try now....

lilypily congrats!!! That's really nice numbers... sure you will get a baby out of these...

Riss 78.. Good to see u are doing well and yes time flies.. 3 months already....
    Last edited by Sue77; 07-10-2014 at 19:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neetu76 so good to hear from you. I was actually thinking of u and kind of worried... Sorry to hear u had complications but the good thing is that all the stones are out now. I think Lynn is right in saying to wait and recover well before u start again... Please try to concentrate on yourself and your health rather than other things( though it's easier said than done sometimes).as u have already had enough things happening......good luck and please keep us posted . Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news @lilypily!

How are you holding up post op @Sue77?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Liletak... Just resting up... My sis came over and got some home cooked food with her which is good.... Will try to take it easy tomm as well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 hopefully having those polyps removed will benefit you in more ways than one. Am glad you are recovering well hun. Rest up & take it easy xxx

@lilypily so good about your snowbabies hun! Least you know they're there, if you need/choose to push on with a couple more cycles!..xx

@Neetu76 I really feel for you hun, you have soo much going on. And more visitors during an already stressful time?..I can only imagine how difficult & frustrating it must be for you.
    Praying you recover quickly & well so you can plan ahead for next steps. Big hugs hun xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well these embys are doing anything but implanting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 Glad you are resting up and taking it easy. Lynn is good a finding all sorts of things, she found a polyp when she did my D&C as well (I didn't even know I was having one on top of lap and hyst but while she is in there, heck. do what you like.) plus she found other alien life forms which she removed. A polyp is a harmless growth, most go away by themselves and for women not wanting to conceive they just leave alone but if it is too big they try to remove it anyway no matter what age or circumstances.

@lilypily you have such great options, better to have too many than few options. Stick lil ones stick!

@Neetu76 Glad to hear from you xx I feel so badly for you that there is this added extra stress with family commitments. Maybe a break for you to clear your head and get back to good health is a good thing? Listen to Lynn as she wants the best outcome nearly as much as we do. She usually does not like to waste time so if she says you should wait a bit, you will get a better result xx I know it is so hard. Our lives are full of waiting and hoping.

AFM waiting for Beta test this Friday, my husband is so anxious. I'm doing fine! I feel completely normal which makes me think lil embie disappeared somewhere already

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat - I think majority of people feel normal or nothing in the very first weeks, crossing everything for you for Friday x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

straycat  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 thanks xxx are you jabbing yet?