Closed Thread
Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 Good luck Sue xx thinking of you.

@Essence08 great to have you on the thread - welcome! lots of luck and best wishes for this cycle.
    @KayzB already cycling xx great you have some quality snowbabies waiting. Will you transfer 2 again? in about 2 weeks? everything crossed for you.

About the nurses ... I don't know if it really matters who you get as often I would go in for a scan early in the morning and my nurse is not there so I just get anyone who is rostered on to chat about progress. Often when I have left message for my nurse to call me she passes it onto Lynn and I get a call from Lynn direct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @straycat - she DOES love doing tests. I somehow agreed to spend 380 bucks on some genetic carrier screening - even though neither of us have a history.
    Based on the results of this test you would know more ... like if you needed to do more testing, I thought this test was standard and not a choice, I had to get one done at MIVF anyway and brought it over with all my records.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just checking in to say a big congrats to Beta on the safe arrival of your little boy.

Also good luck with your two on board lilypily. I have a good feeling about these two.

To everyone else waiting to cycle or in the tww, I wish you all the best. Lynn is the bomb in my books. Just have to look at my little 3 month old miracle boy to know we made the right choice with doc. X

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

babee  (07-10-2014),Beta  (07-10-2014),lilypily  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Riss78 great to hear from you, 3 months already xx hope you are getting some sleep

I really really hope we will all be a success story and have our happy ending as well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I ended up with 4 in the freezer. That's another 2 cycles!! I wasn't ready for that, this was meant to be my last cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lilypily, there has to be a sticky sibling in there! What a curve ball

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news lilypily. Essence08 welcome. I too have Michelle and Sally and they have been nothing but nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh @sophdask - I was literally about to post a hello to you - was wondering how you are traveling and what the next moves are with Lynn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly70 had to fly out of state for family emergency so had to reschedule d&c with Lynn for next Monday.. Then will book apt with her after that to see whats next. Assume it will be FET maybe nov/dec.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Hi Kelly70 had to fly out of state for family emergency so had to reschedule d&c with Lynn for next Monday.. Then will book apt with her after that to see whats next. Assume it will be FET maybe nov/dec.
    Hugs, sounds like a lot going on at the moment.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (07-10-2014)