Closed Thread
Page 15 of 96 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will take anything I can get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want Chloe too... my lady parts are very complex. I have heard it all 'hostile' uterus, 'tortured' tubes, low egg potential... urgh.

I actually think the nurses are assigned base on our surnames? at least it says so on my nurses list.
    @KayzB I do know the nurses name as I looked it up but will not name names on this thread, I think she was just having an off day. I am super vigilant as I mentioned, I work in project management and this is my BIG most important project so I double check everything and triple check it. I even email my nurse so she has it in writing then I call her or she calls me. By default I assume people are having an off day or some are incompetent. I have to say Monash are pretty flawless but I am a stickler for attention to detail.
    @Kelly70 c'mon AF. Bring on the jabbing. Sounds like Lynn has a brand new plan for you compared to MIVF so Lynn did manage to get more eggs out of me but my left ovary was hiding during EPU so we missed out on a few more. Firstly I had no idea this could happen, secondly how unlucky am I?!
    @lileitak to answer your question I had a better result with 'natural' at 50% than with ICSI 25% *shrug* unsure about ICSI. Am on the fence. Once again, I could have just been unlucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat - I think we are pretty similar! I work in professional services (aka consulting) and manage delivery to detailed plans all day long. I honestly used to have a project plan for conception so I could show DH that we really could have 4 kids... (Plan is clearly out of date!)

I reckon we'll give ICSI a go this first round and see what happens.

Last names huh? I'm a W now that I'm married, so you need to move down the alphabet if you want Chloe.
    Last edited by ilex; 06-10-2014 at 16:23. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha - I'm a W too!! But I'm sure I'm still tricky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have been through 3 nurses. They all leave and have babies. It's worse when they come back and then leave for another baby. Sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm yet to start, appointment with Lynn this week and presumably appointment with nurse next week. Based on your surname theory I will have Michelle and Sally as my nurses. I'm sure they're great but any personal experiences would be great. Thanks ladies, you all show such amazing strength I hope I can be as brave as you all are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta ..Heartiest congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!! Very happy for u and beautiful name... Yes your story is truly inspiring.. Hopefully we all follow u soon..

lilietak...good luck for everything n yes Lynn does do a lot of tests to rule out anything.she is very thorough...

kelly 70... All the best for the cycle...

straycat .. U are right in saying that we need to be vigilant about our own case. I shifted from Clayton to hawthorn as my nurse In Clayton (Corin)was very careless and irresponsible. She would tell me to call Lynn's rooms if I had any questions and used to get mixed up in so many things, so now I have shifted to hawthorn got my embies transfered too and now Chloe is my nurse . Thankfully heard good things about her... ... How is the tww going for u?

lilypily how are u doing Hun?

babee Flemo and Grace1 how r u girls travelling?

Sophdask are u feeling slightly better? Thinking about u..

kayzb how r u now? What has Lynn planned for u now?

Essence08 all the best for your cycle...
    Last edited by Sue77; 06-10-2014 at 23:30.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

babee  (07-10-2014),Beta  (07-10-2014),ilex  (07-10-2014),Kelly70  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 hi darling we are going straight into a FET, so have started on that already.
    I think from memory your D&C/procedures are today?? Best of luck hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beta congrats on your baby news how wonderful! @Sue77 thanks for checking in had another BT this am and scan on Monday so keeping everything crossed.. Gl for your procedure! @Essence08 I have Michelle and Sally and they are both lovely.. Gl with your upcoming appointments x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

Beta  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 hi darling we are going straight into a FET, so have started on that already.
    I think from memory your D&C/procedures are today?? Best of luck hun xxx

@Essence08 best of luck for your upcoming appointments hun! xx