Closed Thread
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Their printer has been down otherwise they normally have a photo. I asked and didn't get one today either.

I had played it safe for 18 months transferring 1 emby at a time and didn't get anywhere but delaying and ageing eggs and age gaps. So I decided at the start of the year that 2 would be my strategy and Lynn agreed. She knows I'm done, spent, over it and into regret management so wanted me to do double transfers. I think the lab get a mark against them for multiple pregnancies or if they can't talk you out of a double transfer. That's the impression I get. Anyway they were quick to be ok with it after I ran through my cycle history.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Straycat... I really wish it does the trick... How r u doing??

Good luck Lilypily.. Praying for a positive result for u this time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although a surprise natural conception after ds1 with IVF I don't think we would have DS2 without Lynn's medication protocol in the first trimester.
    Little Neev arrived 11 days over yesterday lunch weighing 4.2kg! The journey now begins with 2 under 2.

I still watch this thread as I was one of the first to answer the original question of the thread and I have so much faith that you will all have a positive tale to tell one day too. Good luck to you all, I sincerely wish you all the very best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Beta congrats on your baby boy hun! xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Beta  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations Beta!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Beta  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Beta! Beautiful name.

And good on you @lilypily - you've been at this too long to be told what to so.

I'm at Epworth now for our counselling session, and first "official" appointment with Lynn. I'm so happy to finally be starting. Lots of smiling pregnant women here today so I'll take it as good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Beta  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A huge congratulations to @Beta and welcome to the world Neev! Surrounded by boys

I was thinking about you on the weekend how you must be having your bub as you have been a bit quiet on the thread. Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Beta  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak good luck for your two appointments, I found counselling just a formality, report back and let us know how you go.
    @Kelly70 did AF arrive for a visit on time? jabbing yet?
    @sophdask are you ok? how are you holding up? xx
    @KayzB did you say you had some time off? hope you get lots of rest and enjoy a bottle of wine. Hope you are well.

AFM - I'm still pretty calm on the 2ww. I feel nothing at all. Have terrible insomnia, averaging about 2-3 hours a night but still feel pretty upbeat during the day which is weird for me as if I get any less than 7 hours usually I am completely useless for the day. Not up because of worry or stress (I don't think) more just 'up' at night. Maybe progesterone is giving me some super power energy. Both AF and blood test due this Friday I know what I'd rather.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

ilex  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for multiple posts - I am probably more sleep deprived than I think.

@how are you going post transfer @lilypily? Are you at work this week?

Is it me or is our thread getting smaller, in terms of ladies on here? Lynn's too good at her job?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat yep hun am off work this week 😊 Feeling like a lazy day today though so just lounging around at home.
    Is it Crinone you're on? That used to keep me up at night. But, hopefully in your case the insomnia is a BFP symptom 😊 xx

@lileitak best of luck for your appointments hun; hope it's the beginning of wonderful things to come! xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

ilex  (06-10-2014)