+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default twin pram for 2yo and nb

Hi I am after a new pram for a bub due in March, and searching the internet for reviews is quite time consuming. Because of this, I thought I would put the question out here to get some honest reviews.

The ideal pram for me is
    Side by side twin pram
    Ability to attach a car capsule
    Lies down completely flat
    Separate sun shades and a 'barricade' between the children.

I am not fussy on number/type of wheel set up.
    I do like storage
    It will be a pram used for shopping trips and footpaths mostly. I have another option for exercise and rugged terrain.

As of this moment, that's all the options I can think of...

So any advice would be great!

Oh and I don't want to spend a fortune if possible!!

Thanks gals and guys :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rosmol For This Useful Post:

Lissymama  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive actually just been going through the same process. Im due in 5 weeks and ds will.be 2 also. I looked at the snap duo....side by side. Has large seats and is super light. Another option similar to this is the agile twin, has a few extra options. Perhaps google those to see if they would suit. Ive gone full circle myself and decided to get a skateboard for the pram and wear baby if toddle needs to sit. He is really good on his feet and feel I wont use a double for long at all. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I looked at one called a twingo (I think). Meets most of your criteria except perhaps the barrier one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you looked at the Baby Jogger City Mini GT double? I have the single one and it'd really good,

Me 26, DP 33, DD 11/11/2012 💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second the baby jogger city mini GT double, I just went from the single with 1yr old to the double as nb arriving & love it! So easy to move, fold, lift.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have loved my baby jogger GT double for twins but recently it's stopped folding properly (just out of warranty) and I've found baby jogger no help at all in accessing repairs. I understand the out of warranty but their customer service was appalling! For the price, I'd expect better.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Twingo is great. I have one and I'm so glad I got it. They have separate seats, so there is effectively a barrier between the children. Plus you can position the seats separately so little bub can face the parent while big bub can face forwards. If you pull the canopy down it's impossible for the toddler to bother the newborn in that position.

the only downside is the size. It's enormous and while it folds down flat you need to remove the seats and rear wheels to do so.

You can buy a capsule adaptor for many different car capsules too. We didn't bother as the pram won't fit in our little VW Polo, and the Twingo seat can be reclined into a lay-down bassinet for the baby anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just bought a bugaboo donkey and I'm in loveeeeeee it's so nice to push and walk with. Only criteria of yours it doesn't meet is the flat recline for sleeping but the duo comes with a bassinet.

Folds good and can be converted to single mode easy as well.