+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Laurs, your timing was perfect. I saw my obst this morning and was told that on top of the other risk factors the baby is transverse so we are having a CS. I think you've been really lucky with how quickly you recovered and although not everyone recovers so well, I have heard that the sooner you can get up and walk around the better as it helps get the built up fluids moving and speeds up recovery. Hopefully I will be as lucky as you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzz99 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzz99 View Post
    Laurs, your timing was perfect. I saw my obst this morning and was told that on top of the other risk factors the baby is transverse so we are having a CS. I think you've been really lucky with how quickly you recovered and although not everyone recovers so well, I have heard that the sooner you can get up and walk around the better as it helps get the built up fluids moving and speeds up recovery. Hopefully I will be as lucky as you.
    Good Luck! I am sure everything will go well for you

Similar Threads

1. Making sense of an emergency caesarean
    By LizNeal in forum avoiding a c-section and/or the aftermath of an unwanted c-section
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 22-12-2015, 23:17
  2. Large baby - induced vaginal birth or caesarean?
    By EvilWombatQueen in forum Birth & Labour Questions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 17-04-2014, 12:04
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-04-2014, 20:54