+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know feels like forever, I was secretly hoping we might even hear today... But don't know about that now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am in the same boat as you we are having our amnio on the 12th nov its a horrible wait, our bub was showing everything healthy but the blood test had the 1.140 feel a bit numb as we had the same thing five years and our twin babies back then had downs.
    But to be honest my early childhood training got me through those times and the seven stages of grief.
    But my dh and I have two beautiful girls and if this news isn't good its scary but because of our previous problems and a miscarriage I can't attach myself yet a sort of unconciously protecting myself.
    We didn't want a cvs or the blood test as those results aren't really clear well that is what the genetic counsellor told us.
    Fingers crossed for us all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I hope you hear back today op xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just rang the hospital and results aren't in yet, they are thinking another few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long has everyone else had to wait for final results? Did anyone get them back early? Or later than the 14 days? And was it good or bad news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My full results took 16 days and it was all clear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My cvs took 10 days and they told me 14. Our odds were 1in 5 and all was clear. She's now 5 months old xx
    Big hugs hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    Hi I am in the same boat as you we are having our amnio on the 12th nov its a horrible wait, our bub was showing everything healthy but the blood test had the 1.140 feel a bit numb as we had the same thing five years and our twin babies back then had downs.
    But to be honest my early childhood training got me through those times and the seven stages of grief.
    But my dh and I have two beautiful girls and if this news isn't good its scary but because of our previous problems and a miscarriage I can't attach myself yet a sort of unconciously protecting myself.
    We didn't want a cvs or the blood test as those results aren't really clear well that is what the genetic counsellor told us.
    Fingers crossed for us all!!!
    So sorry you are going through this

I shared my story a few pages back but basically my scan was also fine but my bloods put me at 1:91 for Down Syndrome. What brought my risk up higher was my papp-a....it should be around 1 and mine was 0.19 so quite low. Bub got the all clear and she's now 3 months old

If you do have low papp-a like me it can also suggest that there might be placental issues later on possibly resulting in preterm birth and iugr. So if bub does come back all clear they will still probably keep a close eye in you still. Turns out I had GD so they were on the look out for a small and big baby lol My placenta happened to be fine and dd was born an average size at 39 weeks.

Good luck and I hope your bub gets the all clear xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @kirrabodhi just read through this thread and wanted to wish you lots of luck for your results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a fairly high NT measurement-
    all bloods and amnio full screen were fine..